Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
JASON K. on 04/19/2017
"Longest oil change ever"
I had a appointment at 4:15 for a oil change. I didn't leave there till after 5:30. This was the longest it has ever taken me to get a oil change, and I normally don't have a appointment.
Vehicle: Dodge Nitro
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017 03:54 AM
Ben W., Service Manager at Burnsville Motors responded on 04/19/2017

Hi Jason, thanks for your feedback! We apologize that your service took a little longer than expected. Please keep in mind that the service you purchased included a tire rotation which does take some extra time. Also, our security footage shows you leaving at 5:10. However even with that being the case, an oil change and tire rotation typically should not take 55 minutes, so again we apologize and will continue to look for ways to improve our overall speed of service. Thanks again for your feedback.

Ben Weber

Burnsville Motors
952-808-0031
www.burnsvillemotors.com
"We Treat You Like Family"
steve f. on 09/06/2016
"good friendly people"
i had an appointment for an oil change. it took over an hour to get this done.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 08/31/2016
Review Created: 09/06/2016 11:36 AM
Ben W., Service Manager at Burnsville Motors responded on 09/08/2016

Hi Steve,
I'm glad you folks are happy with our staff, but I am sorry to hear that your time expectations were not met on this last visit. We always strive to get oil change services in and out within a reasonable amount of time. We appreciate your loyalty as a customer and we look forward to impressing you with a quicker service on your next visit!

Ben Weber
Burnsville Motors
952-808-0031
www.burnsvillemotors.com
"We Treat You Like Family"
Nikolay G. on 08/11/2014
Nikolay said when he walked into the business there was no one around. Finally, someone told him the services would take 45 minutes but it took an hour for an oil change. The customer service was not good. They do not make an effort to get his business. They did not treat him badly but dragged their feet in providing service. He wanted to look at some vehicles they were selling but they did not have the information on the vehicles, so he could see the price. He would not recommend them to others for the reasons mentioned. He will not be going back.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Category: Service
Service Date: 08/07/2014
Review Created: 08/11/2014
Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 09/02/2014

After speaking with Nikolay and getting more details about his last visit, i came to realize that we had not provided him with the level of customer service we take pride in. We had a meeting about our policies to correct this from happening again. Nikolay, thank you for taking the time to speak with me and I hope that we can gain your confidence and prove to you that this was an isolated incident. Hope to see you back for service soon.

Service manager

Allen B. on 03/31/2014
Allen said Teddy, Ian and Nicole all treated him well and did a very good job. The management of the business did not stand behind their product.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Category: Service
Service Date: 03/27/2014
Review Created: 03/31/2014
Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 04/08/2014

Allens truck was brought here for repairs that he requested to see if extended warranty would cover . We contacted the extended warranty company which sent a adjuster to inspect the failure. When the warranty company reviewd the report they concluded that it was physical damage and was not coverd by the policy. Allen along with us had several conversations with the warranty company to no prevail. Thank you Allen for your patience and im glad the free loaner car was of help to you.

PAUL T. on 12/30/2013
"Poor fix to a misunderstanding"
I had my regular appointment as I do every couple of months here. The waiting time was the same as always, roughly 45 min to an hour for an oil change and eval of my vehicle. When the mechanic gave the eval to the lady working there, she approached me letting me know the tires needed replacing and I had a head light and a couple tail lights out. With it being the week of Christmas I told her I would like the lights replaced while it is in, but I will wait with the tires until my next visit. Shortly there after my vehicle was done and I drove home with my 5 year old. Luckily when I got home I double checked all of my lights to find out none of them were changed out. I quickly called to see if I could drive my vehicle back to get the lights changed and the lady appologized for the misunderstanding. She told me she thought she wrote down for me to have the lights changed and wait on the tires, but she didn't. I brought the van back in and had to wait an additional 35 min and then was told they would hold the labor fee since it was included on my last charge. I am sorry to sound rude about this, but for me having to drive back that took an additional 30 minutes (15 min drive home, 15 min back into their shop) plus the 30 min for them to change the bulbs...I should've been treated better with a 10% discount or a presonal appology from the manager or something. All I got was a labor fee hold, which should be a no brainer since it wasn't me that made the mistake. Regardless, there are more and more discount oil change locations around these days to compete for business and I may have to look into a different shop next time. I rated this location 2 stars because they were still very friendly on my first time in and still a fairly cheap cost.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Uplander
Service Date: 12/20/2013
Review Created: 12/30/2013 07:37 AM
Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 01/13/2014

Tried contacting Paul to discuss the issues on his last visit, but was unable to get in contact with him. I appologize for the mix up and that you had to drive back to have the bulb replaced. I assure you that if i was aware of the situation at the time i would have come to apologize in person. We take alot of pride in providing friendly and quality automotive repair and service. I thank you Paul for brinning this to my attension so we can correct this issue so it will not happen to you or other customers in the future. Hope to see you back.

JAKE H. on 09/29/2013
"Over analyzed truck"
They told me a bunch of stuff that was supposivily wrong with my truck, I didn't do them, went home ad had my dad check the things they said were wrong and basically nothing that they said was wrong was actually wrong
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 09/27/2013
Review Created: 09/29/2013 06:25 AM
Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 11/01/2013

I have tried to contact Jake to discuss the situation but have been unable to do so. During his last visit we recomended some light bulbs and a transfer case fluid exchange.  Im not sure if something was missunderstood but i intend to continue to try to contact Jake to resolve the issue