C & S Auto Repair

Reviews (514)

rating 4.8588036rating 4.8588036rating 4.8588036rating 4.8588036rating 4.8588036

Recommend?

Sun closed
1771 Wilma Rudolph Blvd
Clarksville, TN 37043-3109
(931) 552-2575
About Serving Clarksville since 1978. AC Delco Total Service Support Repair Center.
Latest Reviews for C & S Auto Repair
Excellence as usual
Advised me on what was needed, 'and' what was not. Prompt, courteous, professional service; like always!
Vehicle: Jaguar XK8
Service Date: 07/22/2014
Review Created: 07/23/2014 05:46 AM
Fast & Complete Service
I love the people at C&S Auto Repair. They were able to get me in on the one day of the week that I had time to bring my car. They fixed everything I needed fixed and more! It only took them a little over 5 hours. I consider that fast due to the fact that my air conditioner was out on the car, my driver's side window wouldn't roll up and down, and I needed an oil change. Not bad to get all that done in 5 hours! Very pleased and won't go anywhere else!
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 07/01/2014
Review Created: 07/21/2014 05:38 PM
Recommended?
They were honest, timely and very customer friendly.
I passed the sign for this auto repair, calked the number and explained what service I needed. The receptionist was very knowledgeable, asked me all the right questions and explained thier policy and process to completing the work. My car was serviced and completed timely and the cost was much more efficient than other local auto repair that appeared to have untrained staff. C &S staff made me feel comfortable and not ripped off for un necessary repairs. I was pleased with the work and would recomend them for future repairs..
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 06/07/2014
Review Created: 07/20/2014 09:53 PM
Verified by SureCritic
STAN G. in Adams, TN on 07/20/2014
Good timely service.
I recommend C&S to friends and family frequently. I have always been pleased with the repair service that C&S provides.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 07/18/2014
Review Created: 07/20/2014 04:09 AM
Recommended?
James said this business is always straightforward about the work that needs to be done. They are always accurate with the price and they do good work.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 07/11/2014
Review Created: 07/16/2014
Helpful and honest
C & S Auto went out of their way to help me get a rental car when my Matrix needed a clutch repair. They are the only repair shop I trust
Vehicle: Toyota Matrix
Service Date: 07/15/2014
Review Created: 07/15/2014 07:56 PM
DOYLE
Thanks again Doyle. Great job.
Vehicle: Buick Regal
Service Date: 07/14/2014
Review Created: 07/15/2014 04:41 PM
Verified by SureCritic
Betty J. in Trenton, KY on 07/15/2014
Betty said they did a good job, quickly.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Recommended?
Ray said everything went perfect.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Recommended?
Margie said they were nice enough to fix her air conditioner, although she did not have an appointment.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 07/12/2014
excellent service
once more the team at C&S Auto did excellent repair and service work. done quickly and right on the estimate. Thanks.l
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 06/27/2014
Review Created: 07/12/2014 05:53 PM
Recommended?
Spoke with Stephen. He said he is very impressed with the business and they did a wonderful job. The vehicle had been to six different mechanics who did not fix it, and this business fixed the vehicle quickly.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Review Created: 07/11/2014
Recommended?
Jamon said he liked the work performed at this business.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 07/09/2014
Review Created: 07/11/2014
Recommended?
Customer service skills of staff and fast efficient service
We've been using C & S for many, many years and for any major work on our vehicles this is where we go.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz SLK350
Service Date: 07/02/2014
Review Created: 07/10/2014 03:11 PM
honest
The owner will not sell you something you dont need for your car.
Vehicle: Mazda B3000
Service Date: 07/08/2014
Review Created: 07/10/2014 11:52 AM
Recommended?
Chip said this business did a great job.
Vehicle: Hummer H3
Service Date: 07/02/2014
Review Created: 07/10/2014
great service
I have a mini club man 2010. It is very inconvenient to take it to mini of Nashville. I do not want to take my car to any oil changing place. Once i found C&S services foreign cars i was very happy. It is great to know that the techs know how your car works and that they have the proper equipment. I always refery friends that have foreign cars. Great prices and always on time.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper
Service Date: 07/03/2014
Review Created: 07/04/2014 08:31 AM
Recommended?
Isabel said this business was very kind and made it easy for her to understand what they did.
Vehicle: Isuzu Ascender
Service Date: 06/26/2014
Review Created: 07/01/2014
Honest Shop
Wonderful service! They have been wonderful in maintaining my vehicle.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Montero Sport
Service Date: 06/28/2014
Review Created: 06/30/2014 12:37 PM
Customer Support & Quick Turnaround
Not one automotive repair shop in Clarksville could top the customer support and care that C&S Auto Repair provides. I have an old truck--a 1999 GMC Sierra--that I bought off a local farmer. It had some legacy and new issues that were getting worse with time. I worked with AutoZone to pull the error codes from the computer and it looked like a worst-case scenario. I called four other repair shops and asked them to talk me through the codes and see if they could fix the potential issues. No one would entertain the issues over the phone saying they "didn't trust the AutoZone codes and needed to pull their own". That is reasonable, but all I was asking is for someone to simply entertain the potential issues. C & S Auto Repair took the time to talk me through all the potential issues over the phone--even if they might have been the wrong codes, they wanted to insure they had an informed customer. During the repair timeframe my wife and I had to be out of town and were not able to get to our phones to answer questions about the truck. So, I entrusted C&S to take care of the repairs without getting approval from. Sure, they could have ripped me off and added miscellaneous repairs to jack up the bill, but they didn't. They told me that their 35 year reputation was worth more to them then to ruin it on a truck--they were going to keep their integrity. And they did. They fixed the 15 year old truck for half the estimated cost, and in a third of the anticipated time. But, the customer service did not stop there. I went in to pick up the truck and pay the bill. Though they were busy and the phones ringing every other minute, they took the time to talk me through every repair, the cost of each repair, and the reason each repair was necessary.

C&S is hands down they best auto repair shop I have worked with.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 06/23/2014
Review Created: 06/25/2014 03:02 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
Your email address is never published on our website. This is for verfication purposes.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message