C And S Auto Truck Repair Llc

Latest Review about 1 year ago

Shirley S. on 07/28/2016
Shirley said John is great and the vehicle is working great. They are very friendly and all her friends use this business.
Vehicle: Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 06/30/2016
Review Created: 07/28/2016
KATHY K. on 07/19/2016
"Friendly and extremely qualified "
I don't usually do these reviews but I feel I need to for this. John and Deci were so patient with me and explained everything I needed to do for my 2002 Camry. They did not push me or try to convince me to do anything I could not do. I did have my brakes done about 3 months ago and the price was cheaper than other places and the service was extraordinaire. My brakes are awesome. I then took it in last week and had a gasket put in the motor, new plugs and filters and let me tell you it runs like brand new. I love my Camry and no one else will work on it besides John and Deci. Thank you so much.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 07/13/2016
Review Created: 07/19/2016 06:06 PM
Taylor F. on 07/18/2016
Taylor said she is satisfied with the service the business provides.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Tiguan
Service Date: 06/22/2016
Review Created: 07/18/2016
Frank C. on 07/16/2016
Frank said the service was great.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 07/01/2016
Review Created: 07/16/2016
Joe N. on 07/11/2016
Joe said his vehicle is fixed right the first time and they always bend backwards for him.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 07/09/2016
Howard B. on 07/11/2016
Howard said they repaired his vehicle at this facility. They did exactly what was needed at this business. He recommends this business for service.
Service Date: 07/07/2016
Jay M. on 07/11/2016
Jay said the service he received at this business was excellent and they do everything he asks.
Service Date: 06/27/2016
Greg N. on 07/11/2016
Greg said they provided superior service.
Vehicle: Toyota T100
Service Date: 06/08/2016
SUZANA R. on 07/08/2016
"Honesty, Great Customer Service, Accommodating, and an overall great place to take your car"
I have been coming to C & S for years. I recently moved out of state and have yet to find a group of guys that are as honest and up front about my vehicles as these guys. They are always accommodating to my schedule and when the car will need some extra time, they always let me know up front. When I purchased my new vehicle, the dealership wanted an arm and a leg for just simple maintenance; I took my vehicle to C & S where they are able to maintain my car for a fair price without breaking my wallet. They are absolutely great and I would recommend them to friends, family and everyone I meet. Thank you C & S for always keeping my cars up for any driving condition.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Golf
Service Date: 06/11/2016
Review Created: 07/08/2016 06:04 PM
Roy H. on 07/08/2016
Roy said this business had excellent service. He liked the immediate attention to his problem. He was very pleased with his experience.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 07/05/2016
Review Created: 07/08/2016
GARY D. on 07/06/2016
"Great Job!"
I have been a mechanic for many years, so when I like a garage, they have to be really special. C & S is really special. They did a great job repairing my truck, and they followed it up by standing behind the work that they did. Mechanical things like cars & trucks can be very tricky. They could have easily ducked the issue, and I would have had to pay for the towing and repair. They didn't, they covered me 100%, and were happy to do it!! This is a garage I want to do business with!
Vehicle: Dodge Sprinter