California Auto Centers

Review for California Auto Centers
KENNETH W. on 04/07/2015
"Dependable & Reliable Service"
Its hard finding a mechanic that you can trust. I went to a local Chevy dealer for routine maintenance, and they told me I needed thousands of dollars in unnecessary repairs (they're out of business now). Also, a tire shop that does other repairs also, made unnecessary repairs to my wife's van, to the point that I called Bureau of Automotive Repair on them. But California Auto Centers has been a reliable and trusted source for my auto maintenance and repairs for years now. If a repair looks like it can wait and is not a hazard, they will be honest with you about that. Rates are competitive, and the work they do is timely. Using this business takes the worry out of getting automotive repair work done.
Vehicle: Honda Civic