California Auto Centers

Review for California Auto Centers
DEBRA W. on 12/27/2015
"The People,,,Joe, Erin, and all the staff.and of course the outstanding service.Thank you for always taking such good care of me..my car through-out the years."
I would like to take this moment, to first say thank you... thank you for always being respectful and for taking care of me and my cars. I believe with this New Year, it will now be (10) years!!! I want to most sincerely wish you all, a Very Happy New Year, one filled with blessings, good health and joy. Words can not begin to express, my continued gratitude for all you have done for me through out the years. Joe and Erin, you have treated me as a friend, and always help keep my car safe and running ,especially when my personal finances were low and your staff, the best there is... You always, without questions took care of me and reassured me that everything would be alright. Thank You!!
With Sincere Respect,