California Auto Centers

Review for California Auto Centers
CHRIS L. on 03/10/2014
"The extra mile"
I can never say enough about Joe, Todd and all the staff at California auto center. I have been so fortunate in running across them, taking care of all four of our cars in the family. They always go the extra mile and in doing so provide solutions to problems bringing cars back to their appropriate running conditions without ever feeling like I am being forced to pursue anything beyond what is I brought the car in for unless of course there are things that may require immediate attention for our safety. These guys are a role model that every auto mechanic should be modeled after….period! I could go on and on… But I have to stop somewhere. Thanks guys!
Vehicle: Saturn Vue