California Auto Centers

Review for California Auto Centers
HEATHER R. on 04/08/2014
"Toyo Tacoma 2003"
I usually stay away from the "mom and pop" shops and service my car at the dealership. A good friend of mine recommended "Calif Auto" for a issue that arose with my wife's vehicle and after googling and reviewing the online comments on this establishment I decided to let my wife's vehicle be the test subject. Calif. Auto not only lived up to their reviews but saved my wife and I thousands of dollars on work from a dealership and saved us the expense of purchasing a new vehicle. I was so impressed by this companies professionalism, quality of workmanship, and customer service I decided to pull the trigger on allowing them to perform service my "baby". Again!!! Saved me $500 dollars off of the quote from the dealership gave me a additional $50 discount off of my invoice for return business and performed an outstanding job off all work requested for my truck. I could not be any happier with Calif. Auto!! Highly recommend for all your auto service!! You will not find a better place, trust me. Will be returning soon to have additional service to my truck performed.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma