California Auto Centers

Review for California Auto Centers
BETH C. on 08/22/2014
"Would have blown my socks off if I had been wearing any!"
I was referred to California Auto Centers by Triple A for warranty replacement on my battery. I wasn't happy in the first place that Triple A couldn't take care of replacing my dead battery and on top of that I was in a time crunch to pick up my son, 2 hours away. I had to leave my car running when I arrived at the Auto Center and run in to see if they could help and right away they dropped everything they were doing and put my mind at ease. I was in complete shock, especially since it was warranty work and they weren't even going to get paid. Todd (service advisor) was so friendly and took over and filled out all my paperwork, meanwhile lightening my mood and being super friendly with my little man, talking legos's and fishing. It ended up that the warranty required me to have my battery on a charger for an hour before they could replace battery. They were trying to make this as painless as possible but I knew that it was out of their hands. They did not have my battery in stock so Erin another wonderful service advisor took the initiative and drove to Blacks to save time and picked up my battery (seriously). During all this, several handfuls of customers came in and they were all either greeted by name or genuine smiles. I almost fell out of my chair. I also listened to every single phone call that Todd had. He was amazing, kindand respectful. I noted the pricing on my cell phone that they gave clients. I also liked that they were upfront and honest about their timing. Major bonus that they are open on Saturdays as well. They never rushed anyone out the door, you can tell they just didn't care about getting the money. I was so incredibly impressed with them. I had texted over 15 people while I was sitting there about the experience I was having. I work at a school and come in contact with many people a day that ask my for reliable references. Also I am a past Auto Club employee that worked selling memberships and insurance for 10 years before I left to raise my boys. I will definitely continue to refer this wonderful Auto Center. High Five and back flips to this awesome staff!!!
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia