California Auto Centers

Review for California Auto Centers
HEATHER R. on 10/19/2014
"Oil Change"
California Auto is one of the most reputable service centers I have ever been to, outside of taking my Toyota to the dealership in San Diego. The customer service and mechanics/techs have always been spot on with work performed on my truck and my wife's vehicle. Last two visits for oil changes performed on my vehicle have left me a little discouraged in their work. Oil changes are simple, however the clean up on the vehicle may not be. Last two changes have left me with two oil stains in my driveway. Double checked the oil filter and drain plug, no problems there. Who ever is performing the work is spilling oil out onto the engine and skid plate and not cleaning it. Also noted on my last two oil changes, the service mech/tech is not filling oil up to the fill mark on my dipstick, each time it has been short, so I have to purchase additional oil to finish the job. I prefer the finished work to not leave oil stains in my driveway, having to top off oil, nor having to clean oil runoff.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma