California Auto Centers

Review for California Auto Centers
HEATHER R. on 11/17/2014
"Oil Change Update"
An update to a previous review that had been left regarding two previous oil changes. Let's just say California Auto has made a customer for life. Brought my truck back to CA Auto for another oil change and spoke with Todd and Erin about my concerns on the last two oil changes. Todd and Erin both assured me that the work would be done to my satisfaction. Picked up my truck later to find out that there was no charge for the current oil change. I am amazed of the professionalism, courteousness, and regard for the customer at this institution. If you have any doubts of bringing your vehicle to this location for repair please take the chance and see for yourself. You will leave feeling gratified. Kudos to the employees and owner to run such a fine business.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma