Review for California Autohaus
RICH C. on 01/25/2014
"Commitment to Excellence"
I drive 1.5 hours to bring my 1998 Land Rover Discovery I here. I have two LR dealers and many repair shops closer to me, and choose Calif. Autohaus because of their depth of knowledge and experience with Land Rover, and because of Lavon and Bob. who maintain very high standards for themselves and the operation. The shop, office / waiting area, and restrooms are kept spotless and organized - evidence of order and customer focus. It's also bustling with activity every time I visit, so I'm not the only one patronizing this shop. Lavon is extremely thorough, thoughtful, paitent with questions, and very creative and flexible in helping me to decide on the best course of action for dealing with problems found in my aging beast. The diagnostic and repair work is first-rate, proposed work and prices are always explained and discussed in advance, and the bill is always accurate and fair, with no gotchas or surprises. And the only "attitude" you will encounter here is positive, friendly, and 'can-do'. My Land Rover repair guys!
Vehicle: Land Rover Discovery