California Car Care Service

Jacob R. on 07/25/2017
Jacob said this business has nice and honest guys.
Vehicle: Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017
A Honest Mom . at California Car Care Service responded on 07/26/2017

Thank you, its our honor to serive your auto reapir needs.
Lord Jesus bless you and your!

ART A. on 07/22/2017
"Catalytic on my 98 civic "
Great job and a very reasonable price..
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017 09:23 PM
A Honest Mom . at California Car Care Service responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you Art. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs.
                                     LORD JESUS bless you and yours ;-)

ESPERANZA A. on 07/21/2017
"Amazing service and honest.."
It was my first time and I was on the defensive about trying a new place. They did a good job and completed job in a timely manner. Pricing is not the best but overall is competitive.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon XL
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 09:06 AM
A Honest Mom . at California Car Care Service responded on 07/21/2017

Thank you Esperanza. We are honored to serve your auto repair needs.
                 LORD JESUS bless your and yours always ;-)

WES B. on 07/19/2017
"Good Service "
Good service at a reasonable price.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/15/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017 07:45 AM
A Honest Mom . at California Car Care Service responded on 07/19/2017

Thank ;you Wes, It is our honor to serve your auto repair needs.

ROBIN D. on 07/15/2017
"My new clutch feels like butter!!!!!"
You guys are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 08:37 PM
A Honest Mom . at California Car Care Service responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you Robin. It was our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours!

HELEN A. on 07/13/2017
"THE MOST EXCELLANT SERVICE!!!"
I was on my way home from LAX when my car started to act up. Called my daughter for her to call California Car Care, so that maybe they could see me on my way home. They said just come straight there. Darryl and his crew were wonderful. They took very good care of my car and made sure I was comfortable waiting. THEY ARE THE BEST!!!
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 11:14 PM
A Honest Mom . at California Car Care Service responded on 07/15/2017

Thank you Helen. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs.

LORD JESUS bless you and yours always ;-)

RICHARD P. on 07/08/2017
"It's family "
It's 👍
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/08/2017 01:48 PM
A Honest Mom . at California Car Care Service responded on 07/08/2017

Thank you Richard. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours ;-)

SHAWNA R. on 07/02/2017
"Fast service and affordable to a young teen. "
Thank you for your prompt service and for making the repairs affordable to our teen who had to pay for the repair since it's his car. Pleasant customer service as well. Will definitely be a return customer.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 07/02/2017 08:04 PM
A Honest Mom . at California Car Care Service responded on 07/03/2017

Thank you Shawna! It was our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours!

Diane C. on 06/27/2017
Diane said the business is awesome and knowledgeable. They explained everything and did a great job.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017
A Honest Mom . at California Car Care Service responded on 06/28/2017

Thank you Diane! It was our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours!

Mosley T. on 06/24/2017
Mosley said his service at this business was interrupted several times. He had to wait for the service. The wrong parts were delivered for his vehicle so he had to wait about half an hour for them to deliver another part. He had to take the vehicle back due to oil dripping. He said he would probably go back but he would make certain they have all the parts first.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/24/2017
A Honest Mom . at California Car Care Service responded on 07/08/2017

Thank you Mosley. We are honored to serve your auto repair needs. We apolgize for the delay in the work getting done and for not wipping up the excess oil that dripped while doing the oil change.
Lord Jesus bless you and yours always ;-)

Mike M. on 06/20/2017
Mike said Derrick was wonderful and they took really good care of him. They are wonderful and he will definitely return to this business for other service needs.
Vehicle: Volkswagen CC
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017
A Honest Mom . at California Car Care Service responded on 06/21/2017

Thank you Mike! It was our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours!

Lisa V. on 06/17/2017
Lisa said the business is excellent, and they provided honest customer service. She is thankful for the facility, and the way they value their customers.
Vehicle: Ford F550 Super Duty
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 06/17/2017
A Honest Mom . at California Car Care Service responded on 06/19/2017

Thank you Lisa. It was our honor to serve your auto repair needs.

CAROLYN G. on 06/09/2017
"Very honest and friendly"
they did a good job and had the car ready when they said it would be done'
Vehicle: Mazda 2
Service Date: 06/07/2017
Review Created: 06/09/2017 12:54 PM
A Honest Mom . at California Car Care Service responded on 06/11/2017

Thank you Carolyn.
We our honored to serve your auto repair needs.
Lord Jesus bless you and yours ;-)

DARIN C. on 06/08/2017
"Patient. Explicit (explaining), friendly."
Fantastic communication. No bad/needs improvement comments.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 06/06/2017
Review Created: 06/08/2017 02:24 PM
A Honest Mom . at California Car Care Service responded on 06/11/2017

Thank you Darin.
We our honored to serve your auto repair needs.
Lord Jesus bless you and yours ;-)

IRENE T. on 06/06/2017
"Honest good mechanics"
Thank you Derrick for prompt service and accurate diagnosis . Ford repaired ABS problem before taking my trip.
Ps... I punched my card for Oil Change 😉
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017 01:25 PM
A Honest Mom . at California Car Care Service responded on 06/07/2017

Thank you Irene. It was our honor to serve your auto repair needs.

SCOTT O. on 06/03/2017
"Awesome Job!"
Thanks guys! I found you online I noticed that you had higher ratings and you were nearby so I thought I would give you a shot at doing the brakes on my 2012 Ford fusion. You guys took care of me right away got the job done quick and even gave me a ride home and pick me up when the car was finished. Price was totally reasonable and as an added bonus you fixed a part of the rear fender that was dislocated and put it back in place and no additional charge! Well done gentlemen you have a new customer for life!
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/03/2017 10:02 PM
A Honest Mom . at California Car Care Service responded on 06/05/2017

Thank you Scott. It was our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours!

MIKAYLA M. on 05/24/2017
"Honest, sweet, and thorough"
As a woman who doesn't know much about cars, I was searching for a car shop that I could trust not to take advantage of my lack of experience. I definitely found that and more at California Car Care.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 05/23/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017 09:54 PM
A Honest Mom . at California Car Care Service responded on 05/29/2017

Thank you Mikayla. Its our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours always.

ELMER W. on 05/24/2017
"FIRST CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!"
A friendly, honest, family run business with a great atmosphere - Definitely with a trustworthy business!!! A++++
Vehicle: Ford Crown Victoria
Service Date: 05/22/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017 11:07 AM
A Honest Mom . at California Car Care Service responded on 05/24/2017

Thank you Elmer. It was our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours!

Anthony H. on 05/23/2017
Anthony said the staff were honest and very professional. There were people all around. They took care of his vehicle and they were awesome. He thanked them and will definitely be going back.
Vehicle: BMW 325i
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017
A Honest Mom . at California Car Care Service responded on 05/24/2017

Thank you Anthony. It was our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours!

Eric B. on 05/16/2017
Eric said this business is good.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/16/2017
A Honest Mom . at California Car Care Service responded on 05/17/2017

Thank you Eric. It's our honor to serve your auto repair needs. Lord Jesus bless you and yours!