Calloway European Automotive Inc

Review for Calloway European Automotive Inc
CHARLES M. on 02/12/2014
"Trustworthy and take pride in customer satisfaction."
This is an honest, hard working company that values their customers. It status with the owner (Tom) who goes above and beyond the call of duty. A perfect example of this - Tom called me out of the blue to inform me that a manufacturer warranty had been extended on a defective part that I had replaced nearly 2 years ago and that I might be entitled to a refund. How he remembered my situation is beyond me, but the fact that he took the time to inform me of a possible refund... I thought it exemplified how he truly cares for his customers.

The professionalism continues through the rest of the employees. You can tell they take great pride in where they work and I have always been treated well. I would recommend this company to anyone without reservation.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper
Service Date: 02/12/2014
Review Created: 02/12/2014 08:04 PM
Craig D. at Calloway European Automotive Inc responded on 02/13/2014

Charles, it is always a pleasure to see you. If you need anything or if you have any questions please call or stop by.