Campbell's Automotive

Diane H. on 05/19/2016
Diane said the vehicle was brought back for service twice. She is still having problems and is currently looking for another business to fix her vehicle. She stated she would not recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Category: Service
Service Date: 04/26/2016
Review Created: 05/19/2016
David K. on 02/25/2013
David said the price of $90 for an oil change and tire rotation was too expensive and he will not be returning to this business.
Vehicle: Mercury Montego
Category: Service
Service Date: 02/18/2013
Review Created: 02/25/2013
KATHLEEN H. on 07/09/2012
"Faulty check up"
1st few times in years that I have been disappointed with the work done on my car at Campbells. After having my car checkup done, the next day the radiator hose clamp snapped while I was out & about. I really feel if the mechanic would have done a proper checkup, he would have seen the clamp needed replacing since it was right there!! Also, the noise I have been experiencing for 3 years has YET to be repaired. It is aggrevating to have the same noise when the car is started whether it is winter or summer and no one can FIND it?? Usually Campbells does an excellent job but the last few times my experience has not been excellent. Will I continue returning to Campbells? Of course & I am still recommending my friends there too. Why? Because even my mechanic can't be perfect!!
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Diamante