Jeanette N. on 09/19/2017
"Think you were finished in 15 minutes with oil change."
Pleasant waiting room and very short waiting time.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 07:35 AM
Chad O. at Car Doc, Inc responded on 09/20/2017

Thank you, Jeanette! We appreciate your review!

Annette C. on 09/18/2017
"grest place"
the guys and owner are great. Very honest garage....thanks
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Service Date: 09/16/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 03:55 AM

Thank you, Annette!

John H. on 09/17/2017
"always the best"
car doc as usual performs above everyone else i ever dealt with in the auto repair business. honesty and integrity is always the number one priority of this company
Vehicle: Chevrolet Sonic
Service Date: 09/16/2017
Review Created: 09/17/2017 04:52 AM
Chad O. at Car Doc, Inc responded on 09/20/2017

Thank you, John for always taking the time to leave such kind reviews! Your continued loyalty means the world to us!

Stacey H. on 09/08/2017
"Quick and on time "
Love you guys, Car Doc! Fast oil change and I'm out the door with customer service unmatched by any other shop ❤️
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/08/2017 02:54 AM
Chad O. at Car Doc, Inc responded on 09/08/2017

Thank you so much Stacey! We greatly appreacite the review!

Ralph B. on 08/31/2017
"knowledgeable honest service"
none better
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/31/2017 05:57 PM
Chad O. at Car Doc, Inc responded on 09/01/2017

Thank you for the kind words, Ralph! We really appreciate your continued loyalty!

Kim S. on 08/20/2017
"Always Honest"
I came in with a light lit up in my dashboard. I had no idea why. Many places would have taken advantage of this to make money. Car doc informed me it was just an oil change and filter replacement needed, no big deal. I know I can always trust Chad and his team to give me honest and quality service.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/20/2017 06:51 AM
Chad O. at Car Doc, Inc responded on 08/25/2017

Thank you Kim for trusting us with your automotive needs! Your continued loyalty is greatly appreciated!

Bradley W. on 08/17/2017
"An honest mechanic"
Had a strange problem with my BMW. Car Doc spent time trying to track down the problem. While they eliminated a number of possible causes, they weren't able to determine the cause. Car Doc didn't charge me anything for all the analysis they did. A lesser shop would have guessed at the cause and charged me for a repair that wouldn't have worked.
When you find an honest mechanic like Car Doc, you stick with them
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 01:10 PM
Chad O. at Car Doc, Inc responded on 08/25/2017

Thank you, Bradley! Your kind words are greatly apreciated!

Brenda A. on 08/17/2017
"Inspection"
Excellent communication! Fair and competitive prices, excellent work and the nicest, most courteous people!!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 04:01 AM
Chad O. at Car Doc, Inc responded on 08/25/2017

Thank you for the courteous review, Brenda! We greatly appreciate that you chose us for your automive needs!

Chad O. at Car Doc, Inc responded on 08/25/2017

Apologies for the typo... that should say automotive needs. :)

Charlie N. on 08/16/2017
" Service "
Excellent professional work always ..............
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 3500
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 05:58 AM
Chad O. at Car Doc, Inc responded on 08/25/2017

Charlie, we greatly appreciate your loyalty and always finding the time to leave such courteous reviews! Thank you!

Benjamin T. on 08/10/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Best service and advice I've ever gotten for my Car!"
Im from Lancaster I was driving through Slatington when I noticed the worst sound coming from my brakes. I called Car Doc around 3:30pm, and they were able to have my car fixed by 5pm. They were beyond helpful and went into great detail explaining what happened to my car and how I could avoid the problem in the future.
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 10:44 AM
Chad O. at Car Doc, Inc responded on 08/25/2017

Benjamin, thank you for choosing Car Doc to help you with your needs! Your kind review is appreciated!

Donald H. on 08/10/2017
""Car Doc" is the right name for this shop!"
We bought a classic '92 Toyota motorhome, planning to make a lifetime dream trip to Yellowstone in September. We bought it in Ohio, so we needed to get it inspected in Pa when we got it back. We told Chad the story of how and why we bought it and made an appointment for the inspection and to have the cab air conditioning checked out. We also knew there was an exhaust leak on one of the manifolds. Not only did they do everything required for inspection and get the AC up and running, but knowing that we were gearing up for a cross country tour, they checked out the entire vehicle, stem to stern, taking time to research issues with Toyota "Mini Winnies" of that era and make sure that they were ok as well. When we picked it up, we got a fully detailed report starting with the general condition of the vehicle, and then a point by point report on all the work done, just like you get from your family doctor after your annual physical. Car Doc is definitely the right name for this shop and we'll definitely be "repeat customers" from here on out!
Vehicle: Toyota Cab & Chassis
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 06:08 AM
Chad O. at Car Doc, Inc responded on 08/25/2017

Donald, thank you so much for your courteous review! It was our pleasure to meet you! We appreciate you chosing us for your automotive needs and taking the time to leave such kind words. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Michael O. on 08/06/2017
"Best ever."
This place has the nicest staff doing the best work of anywhere you could go. I will never go anywhere else.
Vehicle: BMW Z4
Service Date: 08/05/2017
Review Created: 08/06/2017 01:00 PM
David V. on 08/02/2017
"The Usual Fantastic Service"
I've had problems starting my car for a few months. Ford Dealership wanted $112 just to check it out, and then repairs at the normal dealership prices. Called Chad, had the car in at 11 am, back at 4:30 pm the same day, diagnosed and replaced the ignition switch. Short notice, Fast turn-around, Exemplary Service. They also cleaned both key fobs no charge, and they work great again. "Making Cars Great Again......." Thanks, Chad and company!!
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 10:40 AM
Chad O. at Car Doc, Inc responded on 08/04/2017

David, thank you so much for always taking the time to leave such kind feedback after your visits! You, and your continued loyalty are greatly appreciated!

Charlie N. on 08/01/2017
"Once again a great job......."
You never have to worry when going to the "Doc" they always do great work..........
Vehicle: Jeep Compass
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 05:00 AM
Chad O. at Car Doc, Inc responded on 08/01/2017

Thank you, Charlie! We truly grateful that you take time out of your busy schedule to always leave such words of kindness after your visits. We appreciate you!

Scott B. on 07/29/2017
"Evaluate AC"
Very pleased with the prompt attention to the unscheduled drop off. Turned out to be a minor /inexpensive fix. Bottom line is I trust Car Doc to make the proper diagnosis and appropriate repair !!
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017 06:49 AM
Chad O. at Car Doc, Inc responded on 08/01/2017

Thank you, Scott! We greatly appreciate your trust in us and your continued loyalty!

Bonnie A. on 07/20/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Pleasure doing business with Car Doc ~ Chad O"
I am fairly new to Car Doc; but I (and my car) are always treated with upmost respect. Chad takes the time to explain every little detail and answer all my questions. I am very happy to have found a new 'Doctor' for my car.
We always leave 'feeling good' again. :)
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017 05:23 AM
Chad O. at Car Doc, Inc responded on 07/21/2017

Bonnie, thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review! We love hearing from our clients! We realize you have many options when it comes to automotive repair, and we greatly appreciate that you chose Car Doc.

Charlie N. on 07/15/2017
"Excellent Service"
Always professional service........
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 09:35 AM
Chad O. at Car Doc, Inc responded on 07/19/2017

Thank you, Charlie for always taking time out of your busy schedule to leave such kind reviews! It is greatly appreciated!

Alicia B. on 07/15/2017
"Professional, knowledgeable and trustworthy"
Always a pleasure to deal with the people at Car Doc. They are friendly, courteous and pleasant. Also fast and efficient. You never have to worry about them ripping you off on repairs. Very honest!
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 08:53 AM
Chad O. at Car Doc, Inc responded on 07/19/2017

Thank you, Alicia for taking the time to leave such kind words! We greatly appreciate your continued loyalty!

Bradley W. on 07/13/2017
"Expert Staff, Decent Rates"
When I can't figure out a problem, I take it to Car Doc. Their expert staff has always correctly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Their rates are very fair.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 01:55 PM
Chad O. at Car Doc, Inc responded on 07/14/2017

Thank you, Bradley! We appreciate your kind review!

Mark R. on 07/10/2017
"Awesome service "
very reasonable prices for service and courteous and knowledgeable staff
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 07/10/2017 10:53 AM
Chad O. at Car Doc, Inc responded on 07/14/2017

Mark, thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review!