Car X Tire & Auto

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Review for Car X Tire & Auto
MARY W. on 12/27/2013
"Thank you"
I brought the car in to your establishment for a new battery (having just had the tow truck driver jump start the car) not knowing it was a regular service shop. (I thought it was a place that installed what people bought in the front store). So in I walk with no appointment asking for a new battery. Josh was very kind and fit me into the already busy schedule and gave me no indication of any inconvenience. He showed me the waiting room and kept me informed. When the diagnosis was in, he knelt down to my level and explained what needed to be done and got my permission. When it was finished, he came and helped me complete the transaction. He was kind, patient and helpful. I drove away with a new battery and a respect for Josh and the service department. I'd already formed a solidly positive impression of the front of the store some time ago when I bought new headlight bulbs and windshield wipers from a terrific young man named Chris who not only helped me select my items but installed the headlight bulbs for me in the parking lot. You do provide good products and service, but what sets you atop the rest are people such as Josh and Chris. What wonderful employees who obviously care about people and service. Thanks!
Vehicle: GMC Envoy