Car X Tire & Auto

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Review for Car X Tire & Auto
JENNA G. on 04/09/2014
"Super Slow Service"
I brought my car in for a 10:30am appointment and was told my oil change and brake check would take 45min-1hr. I ran errands, worked out, ate lunch, and waited for Car-X to call about my call. 2 hours had passed and I stopped by to make sure I wasn't forgotten. My car was outside the shop and I was informed that my oil was done but the mechanic that checks brakes wasn't available. I went home (thank goodness I don't live far). My boyfriend called at ten to 3 since they were about to close and I hadn't heard a thing. He was on hold for almost 8 minutes before hanging up and calling back, only to be told that my car was ready for pick up. I received no call at any point. If my boyfriend was not with me that weekend, I would have had no one to drive me home and would have sat at Car-X ALL DAY. I was happy that Car-X did not charge me, but this was ridiculous. The workers are always very kind, but Saturday was disappointing.
Vehicle: Suzuki Grand Vitara