Car X Tire & Auto

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Review for Car X Tire & Auto
MONTRELL C. on 04/03/2012
"Brake Job"
Overall, I am somewhat satisfied. While replacing the brake pads and rotors on my truck, one of my wheels were slightly melted due to having to heat the lug nuts in order to remove the wheel. Now they did call me and advised me of what needed to be done in order to remove the wheel (heating the lug nuts). My only disappointment was, instead of offering to replace my wheel after melting it, or even eating half the cost of a new wheel, they suggested a buy a refurbished one at cost. It should be noted that past experiences with them have gone without a hitch.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 04/02/2012
Review Created: 04/03/2012 07:55 PM
Your T. at Car X Tire & Auto responded on 04/17/2012
Montrell, We would be happy to install the wheel at no labor charge. We will have to take the wheel off the truck then dismount the tire and install the old tire on the new wheel. We are sorry we had to use a torch to remove the wheel but we were left with no options. We informed you of what needed to be done to remove the wheel. We are still saving you money by not marking up the wheel cost or charging labor.