Review for Care 4 Cars Inc
ELLEN Y. on 04/11/2016
""Simply the Best!""
Rob and the entire staff have always been very straight-forward in helping me understand the work that needs to be done AND why.....in a manner which I can comprehend....no matter how long it takes for me to fully understand what they are say they take that time to explain in a manner which I understand. They let me know the amount of time they will need to work on my truck, how extensive it will be and what to expect for the cost of the work. They always call to report NEW discoveries requiring more work, give me my options and let me decide how to let them proceed...no surprises. This has rarely happened because they fully check out what needs to be done right from the beginning. Once when I had a tune up they let me know that before I went on any long trips that new tires are recommended. This was a safety warning that I really appreciated.
They also have offered to drive me home after turning my car in and picking me up to get the car if I have no transportation.
Under Rob's supervision the staff appears to really work as a team to give you the best service possible service.
Plus they are just friendly and respectful and competent....unbeatable! In the last 7 years I feel like my car is in good hands and that they care about my comfort and safety ... and that's rare ...but they have it...and it's great.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 03/15/2016
Review Created: 04/11/2016 09:18 AM
Robb H. at Care 4 Cars Inc responded on 04/19/2016

Thanks so much for your kind words.  We love you too!