Casa Madrid

Overall Rating 3.83/5Overall Rating 3.83/5Overall Rating 3.83/5rating 3.83rating 3.83

Latest Review over 1 year ago
Antonio on 09/08/2015
"Happy"
Its an up and down feeling when you move into your first apartment. I mean, I feel great to have my new apartment, but I want to be clear. I will be 100 % truthful with my review. Customer service is big with me, and they nailed it. They tried really hard to find me a place, even called a few other apartment complexes before they had an opening. Setting up was easy. Simple calls to Anaheim water and power, and getting renters insurance online. Now i'm in a studio. So for the size, its nice. My unit came with a Refrigerator and stove. I love the restroom. Its like another room with room to change in, and big closet. Down side: Well the big thing is the parking. Parking is a hassle because I think most people there have a few more cars then they should. I get lucky because I have a spot, but when my girlfriend comes over its a hassle because I have to save her a spot so then she can park in my spot. Last thing is bugs. Now I do keep finding spiders there and I believe its not the apartments fault. I think beauty comes with a price, and the price of having so many trees and plants and flowers is that there are bugs. I spray my patio and my doors a lot. They aren't the dangerous ones , the daddy long legs ones but no one likes spiders. But I don't find them every day I mean you will encounter one once in a while. But the its a nice place. Place is very quiet, and everyone keeps to themselves.
Review Created: 09/08/2015 02:53 PM
Arnel Management at Casa Madrid responded on 09/09/2015

Hi Antonio,

Welcome to Casa Madrid and congrats on your first apartment home! We are happy to have you join our community. Should you need anything in the future, please feel free to contact us. Our office is open 9am to 7pm.

The Casa Madrid Management Team
(714)772-1700

Fernie R. on 05/11/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"5.0 out of 3 reviews?"
What about the many other reviews? The real average is not shown. We're we born yesterday?
Service Date: 05/11/2015
Review Created: 05/11/2015 09:37 AM
Erlinda on 05/10/2015
"It's quiet and well managed"
The leasing staff: dulce, crystal, John & kon & hang were great!
Review Created: 05/10/2015 11:23 PM
Arnel Management at Casa Madrid responded on 05/11/2015

Hi Erlinda,

We are so glad to hear you had a wonderful move-in experience and greatly appreciate your review! Thank you for recognizing our team. We strive for exceptional service and should you need anything, do not hesitate to contact us. Our office is open 9am to 7pm and our phone number is (714)772-1700. Once again, Welcome to Casa Madrid and Thank You.

F. R. on 05/01/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"I have been here 2 yrs. Still no hot water for washing dishes. Also, I get about 2 hot shoes per month. Cold to luke warm mostly. Good luck? "
I gave up requesting service requests. I fill up a hot water container and carry it to kitchen sink to do my dishes. My daily showers are nothing to write family and friends about.
Service Date: 05/01/2015
Review Created: 05/01/2015 11:37 AM
Arnel Management at Casa Madrid responded on 05/20/2015

Hi F.R.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We regret to hear you had a bad experience. Our residents are very important to us and we enjoy hearing your input, positive or negative. We hope that you will not hesitate to contact us with any concerns you may have in the future. Our office is open Monday thru Sunday from 9am to 7pm and our phone number is (714)772-1700.

Charles on 04/30/2015
"Management is the gold key to this place!"
Location for me is perfect and the amenities/ scenery is very attractive. Love the floor plan and layout of my apartment including my own backyard!
Review Created: 04/30/2015 11:17 PM
Arnel Management at Casa Madrid responded on 05/01/2015

Hi Charles,

We are delighted to hear you are happy with your new home and greatly appreciate your review! We strive for exceptional service and should you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact our management team. Our office is open 9am to 7pm and our phone number is (714)772-1700. Once again, Welcome to Casa Madrid and Thank You.

Roger on 04/15/2015
"So far, so good "
I have lived here for about 3 weeks and during the move in process the staff were all really nice and friendly! No problems at all.
Review Created: 04/15/2015 12:19 PM
Arnel Management at Casa Madrid responded on 04/16/2015

We are so glad to hear you had a wonderful move-in experience and greatly appreciate your review! We strive for exceptional service and should you need anything, please feel free to contact our management team. Our office is open 9am to 7pm and our phone number is (714)772-1700. Once again, Welcome to Casa Madrid and Thank You.

-Casa Madrid Management Team