Cascade Collision Repair - Lehi

Review for Cascade Collision Repair - Lehi
Falicia f. on 04/11/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"worst experience ever TWICE"
I have never been more disappointed in my life twice. I went in to get my bumper painted and a three day job turned into a two and a half week job cause they couldn't gey the color match right. On top of getting caught hot roding my carI didn't get it back for over triple the estimated time just about. Then after some apologies on their behalf I decide to take my truck there for a second chance at my business. Worse decision ever. It was nothing but a bad idea. After another estimated time doubled on our time without or vehicle we awaited the finished job. We got home to wash it and what do we get over spray all over the vehicle. Not ok not the first time but the second time. I have never been so disappointed with an auto body shop in my life and not to mention some of the paint is noticeable that it wasn't done to the expectations that I paid for. Very dossapointed I wish I didnt have to go back to get all this over spray off my front window and all over my vehicle.
Service Date: 04/11/2014