Cascade Collision Repair - Provo

Review for Cascade Collision Repair - Provo
A C. on 01/29/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
I took my car here because the insurance company referred it, never again will I take my car here!! I got rear ended. My back bumper was coming off, the two head lights were damaged, my trunk would not close. I expected my car to be done in two tops, no it took them four weeks to get the job done. I'm pretty sure if I had not started calling them They would of had my car longer. Two weeks Passed by I didn't hear from them I called them they said they had ordered the wrong part, clearly they don't have the right knowledge in parts! Another week passed they said they had ordered the right part and we're just waiting for it to arrive. I always had to keep calling them to see what was going on with my car. The secretary was very rude to me when she would answer the phone. I called so much that she could recognize my voice when I would call. The repair associate was extremely rude to me when he was giving me information on my car. He said he would call me back to keep me updated and never did I was always calling to see how my car was coming along. Finally I had to call my insurance to speed up the process on the fourth week they said they finally received the part and just needed to install it and get it painted so I recieved my car on Friday on the fourth week.
Service Date: 01/29/2015