Chad Miller Auto Care

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Mary M. on 08/14/2017
"Real family style values and service "
The most honest auto repair business I have ever visited.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017 07:18 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 08/14/2017

Mary, thanks so much for your review! Our goal is for our core values to shine through our service. We care about all of our customers--both new and returning. Thanks for being a part of our CMAC family! Let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Tranquelina C. on 08/04/2017
"I got my baby back!"
Dropped my Nissan off to the good guys at Chad Miller Auto because she was making some really unattractive noises. I requested an oil change and fluid check. When I picked up the car she was running smoothly again. Chad is the guy we trust with all 3 of our vehicles. Thank you Chad and crew, we appreciate you!!!
Vehicle: Nissan Versa
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 09:31 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 08/07/2017

Thanks for the review, Tranquelina! Our team of ASE Certified and Master technicians are more than happy to return your vehicles to the road and keep you safe. Let us know if we can help you with anything else! We'll see you again next time!

Laura M. on 08/04/2017
"Very friedly and profesonal"
Great people and great service. I will be taking my other car in soon.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 09:01 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 08/07/2017

Laura, thank you for writing us a review! We are happy to help in any way we can. We look forward to seeing you again!

Ron M. on 08/02/2017
"My cars love Chad Miller's Auto Care, I do too!"
As always, I am completely satisfied with the service I receive at Chad's. He is extremely honest, which is kind of rare in today's world. Chad had the opportunity to fix and replace brake items that were not necessary and charge me a lot extra, but honest Chad only did the right and necessary things to repair my car. Thanks for being so honest.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 01:32 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 08/03/2017

Ron, thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We base our business on strong core values such as honesty, integrity, and professionalism. We genuinely care about our customers, and will go out of our way to help them--whether they're new or returning. Thank you for putting your trust in us! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Frank H. on 08/02/2017
Frank said this business was good.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 08/07/2017

Thanks for the great rating, Frank! We appreciate your business. Come back and see us again!

Courtney B. on 07/28/2017
"Hometown service"
I would recommend this place to all looking for honest and quality service. They are fair in pricing and do exceptional work. It's nice to be able to take your car to a place where you know they are going to treat it like their own. Can't say enough positive things.
Vehicle: Nissan 350Z
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017 08:50 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 07/31/2017

Courtney, thank you for your review! Our team of ASE certified and Master technicians are knowledgeable and always here to answer any questions our customers may have about their auto repair or service. Thank you for being a part of our CMAC family! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Phil K. on 07/26/2017
"Great service"
Great experience, speedy service, honest company. Everything you could ask for from a repair facility. I work in a similar industry and know quality when I see it.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 08:04 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 07/28/2017

Thanks for your review, Phil! Our goal is not only to provide quality repairs, but to also provide exemplary customer service. Thanks for giving us a chance to work on your vehicle! We appreciate your business!

Chris W. on 07/25/2017
"Honest,quality,dependable service in a friendly environment"
my wife's car broke down 70 miles south of San Antonio, I called Chad to tell him of my dilemma. After having it towed to his service center it was promptly diagnosed and repaired before noon the next day. Chad also called me when my wife and vehicle arrived to assure me of her safety, just like Chad Miller auto always going the extra mile for their customers. Love their service,dedication, and warranty. You can't go wrong having your vehicle cared for here.
Vehicle: BMW 528i
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 05:56 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 07/26/2017

Chris, thank you for your review! Our customers are our family, and we treat them as such. We care about them, and will happily go out of our way to help them. Thank you for trusting us in your time of need! We are always just a phone call away!

James F. on 07/22/2017
"Great Job -- Alternator Replacement"
Dropped off at 8 am and was ready by 4 pm. Great job!
Vehicle: Honda Element
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017 08:50 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 07/25/2017

James, thanks for the review! We understand that time is a valuable thing, so we do our best to work with our customers' schedules. Thank you for being a part of our CMAC family! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

John A. on 07/21/2017
"Routine maintenance done well"
Chad Miller Auto Care performed the recurring service on our Lexus RX-350 for probably less than half of what the dealership would charge. I feel very confident bringing our vehicles to Chad Miller Auto Care, knowing they will care for them for reasonable costs.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 05:44 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 07/21/2017

John, thank you for the review! We use the same tools and state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment as your local dealership, and we are happy to provide services at a fraction of the price with great customer service at no additional charge. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Ashley M. on 07/19/2017
Ashley said the business was able to accommodate her after she had to reschedule her appointment a few times. They are really nice and do a great job.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 07/25/2017

Ashley, thanks for the review! We understand that things come up and schedules change--it's just part of life. We always try to be as flexible as we can so that we can accomodate for those changes in our customers' schedules. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to help you! Come back and see us again!

Matt V. on 07/19/2017
Matt said this business was very courteous and helpful.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 07/25/2017

Thanks for the great rating, Matt! We appreciate your business. Let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Bill B. on 07/18/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Honesty!!!"
Have been taking my vehicles to Chad Miller for a little over 1year now, on the recommendation of a friend. I live over by Randolph AFB, but despite the distance, I will continue to have my vehicles cared for by Chad and his crew. They are completely knowledgeable and HONESTY is their motto! Thank you again Chad!
v/r Bill
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 04:00 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 07/19/2017

Bill, we appreciate your review! Honesty is one of our core values that we hope shines through our exceptional service. Thank you so much for going out of your way to visit us! We're glad to have you in our CMAC family!

Bill B. on 07/18/2017
"Honesty! "
Awesome!
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 03:45 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 07/19/2017

Thanks for the great rating, Bill!

John R. on 07/18/2017
"Great service, as always."
I've never had a bad experience when working with Chad, Ben and all the other Technicians. I dropped off my car early in the morning and it was done same day.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Review Created: 07/18/2017 08:51 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 07/19/2017

John, thanks for the review! We're happy to help in any way that we can. We appreciate your business! Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle!

Mark S. on 07/18/2017
Mark said the business does a good job and no more than what is necessary. They are kind and personable.
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for the review, Mark! Our exemplary customer service is one of the things that sets us apart from other businesses in this industry. We treat all of our customers like family. Thank you for being a part of our CMAC family! We hope to see you again next time your vehicle needs service!

Silverio D. on 07/18/2017
Silverio said this business provided good service.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 07/25/2017

Silverio, thanks for the review! We appreciate your business. Thanks for choosing Chad Miller Auto Care!

Jacob S. on 07/18/2017
Jacob said this business was awesome. They ran into a mishap and could not figure out why the vehicle was making noise. They worked on it after hours and replaced the other bearing for free. They covered all labor as well.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 07/15/2017
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 07/25/2017

Jacob, thank you for your review! This is an example of how we will go out of our way to help our customers. We wanted to make sure you left here satisfied that we took care of you and your vehicle. We appreciate your trust! We'll see you next time!

Randy R. on 07/16/2017
"Another great job"
People are honest, upfront and friendly. Had been using Chad before he opened his own shop.
Been using Chad before he was Chad Miller automotive... still rive across town for my auto needs
I moved and tried another family owned shop.
I'm back to driving across town for my auto needs.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Review Created: 07/16/2017 05:53 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you for your review, Randy! Our core values are transparent through our service and professionalism. We're more than happy to help! We certainly appreciate your continued business!

Laura S. on 07/16/2017
"High End Service in a Very Cute Shop"
Love love love these guys. When I went in for an inspection of my air conditioning, they found a transmission leak. Rather than charge me to fix my air conditioning and then tell me what was wrong (I could have left $1000 poorer) they were honest about what was wrong with my car, and I ended up with some amazingly good advice and a bill for $100. I cannot say enough good things about Chad and his employees. I will be back for sure!
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Review Created: 07/16/2017 05:04 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 07/17/2017

Laura, thank you for writing a review! Our motto is "Modern Repair with Old Fashioned Care," and your experience is a prime example of how we care about our customers--even if it's their first time with us. We always consult our customers before spending any of their money, and give them all the information they need to make an informed decision. Thank you again for your review and for spending time with us here while we diagnosed your vehicle!