Chantilly Automotive

Karen K. on 04/14/2017
Spoke with Dennis. He said the staff at this business were nice but after they replaced his brakes his rear bearings seized up and his power steering fluid was leaking.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 330
Category: Service
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017
NARENDER B. on 08/06/2016
"First time customer"
This is the first dealer came across who did not top up the wind shield liquid twice. Even though second time when particularly asked for it still did not fill it. Thought of giving zero rating however gave 2 because they honored competitor coupon
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 08/03/2016
Review Created: 08/06/2016 11:15 AM
Chris M., Manager at Chantilly Automotive responded on 08/08/2016

Mr. Narender,

I would first like to thank you for visiting our establishment. I remember that morning clearly, you stopped in with no appointment at 7:30 am. With a packed lot and a very busy schedule I went to the parking lot to see if I could help you with your check engine light. After checking your codes for free I determined that you had a bad gas cap. I let you know that all you had to do was replace it and told you where to get one. Then still busy with other work you mentioned you had an idle issue. I then cleaned both your throttle body and mass air once again at no charge. We then proceeded to clear your check engine lamp and you mentioned that you needed washer solvent which I myself personally filled. We then sat in the office and I made you a customer sheet stating the work again was at no cost. to which you handed me a 10 dollar bill and thanked me for everything. I am not sure where we went wrong here but once again thanks for visiting I hope next time we can make your visit more pleasent.

Chris Maxey
Manager
703-471-0555

Jake C. on 03/26/2016
Jake said he had average service, nothing was out of the ordinary.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Category: Service
Service Date: 03/17/2016
Review Created: 03/26/2016
Chris M., Manager at Chantilly Automotive responded on 04/01/2016

We appreciate the feedback and look forward to talking with you at your next visit.

Chris Maxey
Manager
703-471-0555

JOHN M. on 04/14/2015
"Feedback"
The mileage that you have for the highlander is wrong. It has about 215000 miles
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 04/03/2015
Review Created: 04/14/2015 12:00 PM
Willy P. at Chantilly Automotive responded on 04/16/2015

Its unfortunate your experience was not up to your standards if there is anything we can do for you in the future give us a call.