Chevrolet of Bellevue

Latest Review about 2 months ago

Alfredo G. on 04/11/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Armin Artoofi's a Superstar!!"
Wow, I'm so impressed by the level of customer service I received from the team at Chevrolet of Bellevue! What was even better was my sales guy, Armin Artoofi. I think he was absolutely incredible!! He was totally cool to work with as there was no sales pressure to buy anything.
Service Date: 04/11/2017
Review Created: 04/11/2017 09:20 PM
Evan & Sally J. on 04/01/2017
"Flawless Communication"
This was the best experience buying a car i could have ever asked for. Both Tommy and Gus helped us out greatly in both finding and purchasing a car that me and my wife both loved. They communicated very well even though they are from seperate branches of sales, the teamwork displayed is what every company should strive for. Thank you very much. I will be coming back here to purchase my next car.
Service Date: 03/31/2017
Review Created: 04/01/2017 12:49 PM
Ramona O. on 01/13/2017
"Best buy ever"
Where else could an 88 yr. old woman buy a new car on her own, get such service and advise and have such a good salesman as Gus Baca
Service Date: 01/06/2017
Review Created: 01/13/2017 02:10 PM
Michael C. on 01/06/2017
"Armin Atoofi"
This is to inform you that I purchased a Chevrolet Cruz from your dealership on December 27, 2016. The person help me was Armin Atoofi . He walked me through all the steps on the car and truly helped me in my buying decision. This is to let you know that I think you have a fine employee and a great person to represent your company. I would not hesitate to do business with you again as long as you maintain such quality.
Service Date: 12/27/2016
Review Created: 01/06/2017 01:59 PM
Zeyu M. on 01/01/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Good deal and good service"
I got my first car which is a camaro here before Christmas. Although the price negotiating part is tough, they stayed friendly and politely all the way. And after I got the car, no matter what I need, they always prepared to offer the help. Pretty good experience compared with other dealers I worked together at the same time.
Service Date: 12/22/2016
Review Created: 01/01/2017 06:32 PM
Fernanda P. on 12/08/2016
"No deal "
One year ago, I went to the dealership twice. They have the power of convincing you somehow how to buy the car. The seller was not educaste enough that spoke about his personal sexual issue of his marriage when I mentioned that I got divorced and wanted to get rid my old car that my ex husband gave me. I was excited to buy a new car that ignored his behavior. After he and his manager showed good prices with low interest, but at the end when I went to the financial department, they didn't want to go with me, neither the seller who speak Spanish and who translated and sold the car nor the manager. The financial clever charged me over 4000 dollars additionally with the price that was offered from them, that was 16,500.00 dollars with more with extra stuff in the contract that I realized the price after I signed up the papers. They are cheater, finally after four months fighting for discharging the extra charges they gave the car loan some money back
Service Date: 05/12/2015
Review Created: 12/08/2016 11:50 AM
Allison Z. on 12/02/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"First Class Dealer - Don't Go Anywhere Else"
This was my 3rd dealer I started working with in the search of my new Tahoe. From the minute I stepped inside the sales room, I knew this was the dealer I would end up doing a deal with. Gus Baca is an absolute rock star along with Brad Ackley. These two gentlemen went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make my deal happen and they did it without consuming hours upon hours of my time. I am thrilled with my purchase! I will be a Chevrolet of Bellevue customer for life!!!!
Service Date: 12/01/2016
Review Created: 12/02/2016 09:52 AM
Carl T. on 04/01/2016
"Gus Rocks"
"Gus Rocks"

Our sales manager Gus was great,he was very helpful without being pushy, my colleage and I went in to test drive a couple of new cars to replace two cars we used as pool vehicles,being that this was a corporate purchase things progressed slowly, but Gus was very understanding and helped us through the long process. They gave us fair trade in value for our old cars and we are now the proud owners of a 2016 Malibu and 2016 Impala. Thanks again Gus for your guidance, I look forward to working with you again in the future as we renew our other pool vehicles.
Sales Date: 03/08/2016
Review Created: 04/01/2016 11:37 AM
Devin G. on 03/10/2016
"Above and beyond sales"
We just moved to the area, we are in the military, and we only had one vehicle. My husband really wanted a truck, we did some shopping around and found this dealership. We worked with Gus and he made things not only stress free, but actually fun. He helped us find a truck that would fit our growing family! Will definitely look here for our next car. Thanks Gus!
Sales Date: 03/04/2016
Review Created: 03/10/2016 07:39 PM
Michael S. on 09/23/2015
"Shady and misleading! "
I will start by saying when I purchased my vehicle it was a good experience but after trying to cancel an extended warranty that was purchased - 5 weeks later - came to find out that they never submitted my cancellation request. Have yet to hear back from the dealership but now am back at square one and having to wait another 6-8 weeks for them to process which means the sales guy will just get to keep more of his commission. Typical dealer move
Sales Date: 08/21/2015
Review Created: 09/23/2015 11:45 AM
Berek T. on 08/02/2015
"Exceptional dealership"
I've been a customer of Chevrolet of Bellevue for six years now. I recently got a fourth car - Cruz 2015 - all from them. They have always been excellent, fast, and friendly. They know how to treat their customers. That is what keeps me coming back to this dealership.

And this time, I especially want to thank Gus Baca for being extremely helpful. He kept following up with me to make sure that I was completely satisfied with the service I was receiving, and I couldn't be happier! Thanks Gus!!
Sales Date: 07/31/2015
Review Created: 08/02/2015 09:01 PM
Samarth M. on 07/24/2015
"Good Offers!!"
I wanted to have a car for the duration of my internship in Seattle and was thinking of renting a car. A friend recommended Chevrolet of Bellevue to me for a used car. I was sceptic as I did not want to buy a car as I was here only for a short period. Also, I was constrained highly by the budget. But they offered such economical offers that I had to buy a used car from them. Special thanks to Josh who understood our requirement and came up with an economical offer. And the car is in excellent running condition!
Sales Date: 07/20/2015
Review Created: 07/24/2015 06:28 PM
John J. on 07/15/2015
"Fantastic purchasing experience"
I recently purchased a 2015 Chevrolet Colorado from Chevrolet of Bellevue and could not be happier with my purchase. Everyone at the dealership in sales, finance, and service made the process very easy.

In particular I would highly recommend working with Gus Baca. I first met Gus back in February as I had heard good things about the Colorado and was interested in taking a look at one and getting some more information. While they didn’t have on in stock he was kind enough to take my information and called as soon as they had one come in. When one did arrive I will admit I was slightly hesitant to take a look as my experience with car dealers in the past has been that once you take a look and go for a test drive then the hard pressure sell comes on. That being said I really wanted to see the truck so my girlfriend and I went in for a test drive and I could not have been happier with the way Gus treated us.

He asked during the test drive if I thought that particular truck was the one for me and I said no. I had some very specific reasons for saying so, color and options, as I am very particular about my vehicles and keep them for an average of ten years. Most salespeople I have dealt with in the past would have at that point tried to sell me into that particular vehicle, but Gus was intuitive enough to know that I wasn’t going to budge on my requirements and he spent the rest of the test drive asking questions on what I needed in a vehicle and more importantly why.

I had told Gus that I would likely have to order one to get the combination of options I wanted but that I would not do that until likely 2016. Over the next five months Gus and I kept in contact and he would call me if a Colorado came in so that I could take a look which helped me make the decision on which options I wanted as well as interior and exterior color. During each visit he would ask if the truck we were looking at was the right one for me and when I said no he had the courtesy to understand that I was very particular in what I was looking for. Most salespeople after this amount of time would have thrown up their hands and quit calling because my experience has been they have a very short term outlook. The attitude is that they have to close this sale now and move on as the longer it takes the less likely they are to close the sale.
What impresses me about Gus is he is willing to take the time to build a relationship with the client which can take some time.

One of the times I was looking at a Colorado Gus mentioned there were some incredible deals on the Silverado, and since I currently have one we were discussing if possibly a new Silverado was the right choice. During that conversation we were comparing the size of the two vehicles and Gus remembered, from way back on our first test drive in February that my girlfriend had mentioned she had a previous neck injury and needed a vehicle with good visibility when her head was level. As she is short, he and I discussed that the Colorado might be the better choice. Again I could not have been more impressed that Gus remembered the conversation from the first test drive and paid attention to that very important detail. At that moment I knew that regardless of vehicle availability at other dealers, a better price, lower tax rate, or any other factor, that when I bought a Colorado it would be from Gus and no one else. He truly cares about the customer, listens, and works to make sure that the vehicle is the right fit. I have never dealt with a car salesperson with the caring and professionalism that Gus has shown and I have used his customer service skills as an example with some of my employees. I would highly recommend Chevrolet of Bellevue and in particular Gus Baca.
Review Created: 07/15/2015 01:47 PM
STEVEN L. on 03/16/2015
"Great Service"
I scheduled an appointment to have some recall work done on a Wednesday morning. I work for the fire department and was going to be on shift all of Wednesday so I asked if I could drop my car off Tuesday night, and pick it up Thursday morning which they said was no problem. I ended up dropping it off Tuesday morning instead, which they were fine with and they actually got it right in and to my surprise called me just a couple hours later to let me know they were done. I was able to pick my car up the same day I dropped it off and a whole day before my actual appointment was with no hassles what-so-ever. My experience during this visit was top notch. Thanks!
Vehicle: CHEVROLET MALIBU
Service Date: 03/11/2015
Review Created: 03/16/2015 02:01 PM
JIM M. on 03/14/2015
"Best Corvette Service"
Chevrolet of Bellevue is the best service provider for my 2002 Corvette. I appreciate the friendly and engaged attention received from the team, and at 13 years old, my C5 truly runs like new!
Vehicle: CHEVROLET CORVETTE
Review Created: 03/14/2015 05:46 PM
DOUGLAS W. on 03/14/2015
"Oil change and vehicle inspection"
I was pleased with the service and relatively fast work.

There were a couple of check marks on the inspection report that I overlooked while at the service desk retrieving my van. I was unable to read the very short abreviated explaination when I got home.

I'll drop by in the near term and inquire as to what the intention of the checks indicating something was needed.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET ASTRO PASSENGER
Review Created: 03/14/2015 03:51 PM
DAVID W. on 03/14/2015
"Service excellence"
Jason Savidge is fantastic and the detail was wonderful, I highly recommend to anyone who needs service!!
Vehicle: CHEVROLET EQUINOX
Review Created: 03/14/2015 02:06 PM
SEYED SAEED Z. on 03/13/2015
"Great place with Great people to get the job done"
I am very happy to have this dealer and service department in my side to get my car serviced at the first time with less amount of time and talking with professional tech and service advisers who are know how to fix your car and treat you as a value friend and costumer.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET MALIBU
Service Date: 03/11/2015
Review Created: 03/13/2015 01:39 PM
ANNA P. on 03/12/2015
"Easy and Fast Service"
Really friendly customer service, such great communication, and a shuttle to and from work. Problem was diagnosed and corrected in about 4 hours!
Vehicle: CHEVROLET EQUINOX
Service Date: 03/10/2015
Review Created: 03/12/2015 09:26 PM
RABERTA G. on 03/12/2015
"Great Service"
Too my car in for oil change and realized it needed the 31,000 check up. Time was available wiithout making another appt. Waiting room is comfortable to either read or watch TV.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET COBALT