Christopher's Car Care Inc

Review for Christopher's Car Care Inc
Thor S. on 07/14/2012
"Professionalism & Courtesy"
I had never been to Christopher's Car Care in Tallmadge, Ohio in part because I am from Dallas, Texas.

My 2004 MINI Cooper S (150,000 miles) developed a power steering problem and an electrical issue and against my better judgment (at the time) took my vehicle to Christopher's Car Care. I was immediately impressed by the cleanliness of not only the shop, but the entire facility as well as the courtesy of the staff and the professionalism of "Dave".

MINI Coopers are generally conceived as "cute" little cars, but are in fact extremely intricate and complicated "little cars"...manufactured by BMW which adds to their degree of difficulty to repair.

Since I personally (and ultimately unfairly in this case) rate auto repair shops right down there with plumbers and root canals, I was expecting to get laid away; my Texas license plates not working in my favor.

My vehicle was COMPLETELY repaired (beyond my expectations) in half the estimated time and at a price of roughly 40% less than the nearest MINI Cooper dealer with 75% less aggravation usually associated with dealers.

Without reservation, I strongly recommend Christopher's Care Car to anyone, especially anyone with any type BMW, Mercedes or other vehicle in that "very hard to repair category.

TS, Dallas, Texas