Classic Collision (Capitol Imports)

Review for Classic Collision (Capitol Imports)
Andrew S. on 10/30/2013
Andrew said he was not very satisfied overall because the experience was not pleasant from his standpoint. The quality looks good, but he was not satisfied because a door is not lined up. It hits when closing. He is satisfied with their communication, but communication has recently been lacking between USAA, him, and the business regarding his missing belongings. he chose not to elaborate as to what is missing. USAA is trying to track them down. He would not recommend them because of the door, his belongings, and the right front shock or strut. The strut is in the impact area, and sounds like it is blown every time he drives over a bump.
Category: Collision
Service Date: 10/25/2013
Review Created: 10/30/2013
James C. at Classic Collision (Capitol Imports) responded on 11/01/2013

I'm very sorry you have an issue with the repair we did to your vehicle. We will be glad to look over your repair with you again. Sounds like the door can be adjusted in a matter of minutes. The suspension can be addressed with a road test. As for the personal items missing from your vehicle, I have spoken with the 3 techs that worked on your car as well as my detailer and nothing was taken from your vehicle by my team nor did they remember seeing anything in it. It is my understanding the vehicle was at 2 other places before it got to my shop. One being the salvage yard where it is my understanding any personal effects are removed from vehicles when they arrive there. My suggestion would be to work with USAA and Copart (salvage yard) to try to reclaim your belongings. Please contact me when convenient for you and we will schedule a time to address your concerns.