Patsy G. on 09/10/2017
"Extremely Pleased"
Josh and Alex were very, very professional, courtious and efficient. Josh returned my phone call the same day. The fence looks absolutely wonderful. The price was very fair and I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a quality fence from an admirable company.
Review Created: 09/10/2017 05:05 PM
Karen T. on 07/28/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"**Best Fence Company in Pensacola**"
Josh is great! Showed up when he said he would, answered all my questions and yes he actually answers the phone. If you do have to leave a voicemail he does call you back......Our fence LOOKS amazing and it was not an easy one to do......Will definitely use CTC again and would recommend him to anyone that needs this type of work done.......Job well done.....so grateful to Josh and his team......
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017 05:29 AM
Joshua D., Fence Contractor at Coast to Coast Fence Company responded on 07/28/2017

Karen thanks for choosing us to build your fence. I love building fences! Fences just make a house look awesome and we love what we do. Thank you for your business and let me know if you need anything from us in the future.

Larry D. on 07/27/2017
"Great Experience"
Very friendly. Performed work as promised at a fair price. Very happy with my fence. Will use them in the future.
Review Created: 07/27/2017 05:37 AM

Larry thanks so much for your business. Love your property, looks great!!

Kara G. on 06/14/2017
"Rain or Shine!"
Josh and his team are amazing! We just built a new home and since we have 2 large dogs, we needed a fence. They came out and worked the whole time in the rain just to get it done for us. Also, both neighbors fences were old and broken. They removed and hauled all the old fencing off and built a completely new fence for us! I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a fence. Great job!
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017 08:29 AM
Joshua D., Fence Contractor at Coast to Coast Fence Company responded on 06/21/2017

Kara just wanted to say thanks for allowing us to build your fence. We appreciate your business and want to continue building the best fences for all our customers.

Charles W. on 05/18/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
""Coast to Coast Fence", BEATS THE REST!!!"
"PROFESSIONAL in EVERY way! Best Materials, Best Craftsmanship, Best Competitive Pricing. I wouldn't go anywhere else. (And when I asked them for something extra, they did it without hesitating. FIVE STARS
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 08:47 PM
Chris T. on 02/28/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Fantastic work very professional "
Josh personally came out and did a walk through of what we wanted and provided an estimate on site. The fence was completed in two days and looks fantastic. Josh and his partner are extremely professional and answered all the questions I had in regards to up keep of the fence. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality fence built by someone who has pride in his trade!
Service Date: 02/23/2017
Review Created: 02/28/2017 08:52 AM
Robert F. on 01/21/2017
"Hard Working Men"
A well engineered fence done very quickly using quality materials. Very pleased with the fence; however, I should have requested that they not jam the pickets into the ground, because I intend to stain it after it drys out. (Maybe that is planned obsolescence, for pickets riot faster in the ground!) My wife was not happy to see a large potted plant and pot, that could have been moved, splattered with cement as well as our brick house splattered; but, that happens. We recently discovered an irrigation line broken, but that is expected. I am happy to do the repairs on a line I did not know existed, now I know. Regardless of those minor inconveniences, I am overall happy with the job done by very nice, hard working men. Thanks.
Service Date: 01/06/2017
Review Created: 01/21/2017 11:59 AM
Joshua D., Fence Contractor at Coast to Coast Fence Company responded on 01/21/2017

Thanks for allowing us to build your fence and the positive review/feedback. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to me so I want to reply back in a way that I can improve as the owner of CTC Fence Company.

If there was a plant or pot that was damaged due to concrete please let me cover the cost for a new one. As for the irrigation line busted, it happens occassionally when we're digging holes. I have everything on my truck to repair those lines and I thought that I repaired it completely. If for some reason the line is still leaking I would like to come out and double check the repair to see where the problem is coming from. I want each of my customers 100% happy with the quality of our work and I will go out of my way to fix any problems that arise. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Earl P. on 12/22/2016
"Awesome fence"
CTC did a great job on my fence. I asked for a custom fence, and provided a picture of what I was looking for. Josh and his team did an amazing job of building exactly what I wanted. The quality and workmanship are top notch. I would highly recommend CTC to anyone looking for a fence.
Service Date: 12/16/2016
Review Created: 12/22/2016 03:50 AM
Scott G. on 11/30/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Coast to Coast Fence Co."
Coast to Coast not only answered my call but came out and provided an estimate within 24 hours. Once I finally made my decision, they gave me an estimated date of commencement and a projected completion. Coast to Coast finished earlier than promised and far exceeded my expectations. A big thank you Joshua...
Service Date: 11/23/2016
Review Created: 11/30/2016 07:55 PM
Greg W. on 10/24/2016
"Fence & install"
Coast to Coast fence co. did a great job!
Service Date: 10/17/2016
Review Created: 10/24/2016 05:10 PM
Tanya W. on 10/08/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Coast to Coast Fence Company "
This company was incredible the workers were professional they were on time and courteous their work was excellent The end result was a fence that looked wonderful on the property and incorporated into the house and the yard with excellence
Service Date: 10/04/2016
Review Created: 10/08/2016 06:36 AM
Jeff M. on 10/04/2016
"Sloppy work"
He does not have good business skills because he failed to communicate what the fence would look like. Fence is leaning 2" from vertical in backyard. Messing work by leaving concrete and dirt piles at every fence post. Broke sprinkler line and did not fix it. Picket fence spacing is not consistent throughout. Price was fair but if I knew he did not know how to building a picket fence, I would have used somebody else.
Service Date: 10/03/2016
Review Created: 10/04/2016 03:44 PM
Joshua D., Fence Contractor at Coast to Coast Fence Company responded on 10/04/2016

We were asked to build Jeff a 4 ' picket fence which we did. Every fence we build is off of string lines and levels. Wood is not always perfectly straight. Jeff is an engineer and criticized all of our work though he never gave me any details besides to build a picket fence, so we built a picket fence like we do every other picket fence. There were a few dirt piles next to where we dug holes because the concrete had to dry and we came back to level them out. Jeff called me a few times after the fence build unhappy and I came back out asking him what I could do fix the problem. I did everything I could to make him happy. He called me again a few weeks later and again I asked him what he wanted me to fix and he said never mind again. As far as the sprinkler, when you dig holes you dont know where sprinkler lines are and if we hit one we fix it. We repaired the sprinkler line. I have many reviews on multiple sites and this is the only negative one. We build alot of 4' picket fences and we build them professionally. If there's ever a problem with any of my work I do everything in my ability to fix the problem.

Pam N. on 09/25/2016
"Beautiful Job"
The guys did a very good job putting our fence up they were both very respectful and very quick. I would recommend them to anyone.
Service Date: 09/22/2016
Review Created: 09/25/2016 12:53 PM
Jackie A. on 09/15/2016
"Great work"
Josh and team completed our fence a week ago. From start to finish, Josh was such a pleasure to work with. On time, professional, friendly and on budget. Would highly recommend CTC Fence!
Review Created: 09/15/2016 07:16 PM
Nick A. on 08/16/2016
"Outstanding "
We have called a couple of different fence companies and they retuned my called 2 days later.
This company called back within 30 minutes. Now that impressed me a lot. The pricing was great and was on time when Josh said he would be.
No delays one day service and looks great
Service Date: 08/15/2016
Review Created: 08/16/2016 04:42 PM
Joe L. on 08/15/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Fence Installation on Aug 4 2016"
I saw the truck in our neighbourhood some weeks prior doing another job and contacted them by phone and asked for a bid...they came out straight away.
Service Date: 08/04/2016
Review Created: 08/15/2016 01:40 PM
Mike L. on 08/13/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Professional, courteous, excellent work."
I contacted them via their website, they came the next day to give an estimate. Outlined exactly what they would do and gave a firm price. Installed fence the following week. Although it was a very rainy week, they still finished when they said they would. Good job ! Definitely recommend.
Service Date: 08/12/2016
Review Created: 08/13/2016 10:43 AM
Melanie T. on 08/05/2016
"Great Job!"
Coast to Coast Fence Company did a great job with our wooden fence and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to install a fence. When we were searching for a company, we got quotes from a few and their price was in line with the others. What made us choose them was the customer service. They were quick to return our initial phone call and come out for the quote and the communication the entire time was great. We had a delay waiting for our HOA to approve the fence and CTC was good about rescheduling and squeezing us in ASAP once it was finally approved. The worked hard in the heat and rain getting it done in 2 days and it looks great.
Service Date: 08/02/2016
Review Created: 08/05/2016 11:14 AM
Cindy B. on 08/03/2016
"Excellent service. "
Came right away and provided their accurate quote promptly. Appreciated how quickly they were able to start the job and finished ahead of schedule. Very patient with requested changes. Cleaned up the area and provided us with a very nice looking fence.
Service Date: 07/28/2016