College Park Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5rating 4.33333
Overall Rating 2.17143/5Overall Rating 2.17143/5rating 2.17143rating 2.17143rating 2.17143
Rhonda D. on 08/20/2017
"Not over priced"
I love coming here they aren't over priced, they call you shortly after with there price and let you know everything that need to be done before hand. No over selling.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/12/2017
Review Created: 08/20/2017 05:18 AM
Verified Customer on 08/12/2017
"Very Professional, Fair, and Respectful"
I have been going here for 8 years whenever I am in the area (as I travel much) and have no complaints. The service representatives are fair and display correct business practices.

In a nutshell: good work at a good price and am always consulted with first, prior to any work and if anything comes to attention.
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 04:05 AM
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention at College Park Hyundai responded on 08/12/2017

Your kind review is really appreciated - thank you!!

Verified Customer on 08/05/2017
"Great service and communication "
Adam did a great job keeping me informed and investigating all my concerns with the vehicle.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 08/05/2017 04:11 PM
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention at College Park Hyundai responded on 08/07/2017

Your kind review really made Adam's day...thank you!!

Joshua A. on 08/04/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"I was dissatisfied with my last experience. I am even more dissatisfied with the response to my concerns"
My previous review of 3 stars on 7/20/2017 titled "No longer competitive with pricing of stock parts. I will not be returning." seems to have been misunderstood. The complaint was that pricing is no longer competitive to warrant purchasing products from this dealership. While it may be no fault of the specific dealer, they do represent the company that has raised the issue.

My comparison to the pricing on tirerack.com was not to say that there is no convenience benefit of purchasing from the dealer, but to point out that the price from other retailers has not changed in the same way that Hyundai has increased their cost. You also failed to address my concern about receiving different information 3 different times from 2 different people, including the service manager himself. I even took the liberty of contacting another local Hyundai dealership who quoted me a lower price (Fitzgerald Hyundai in Rockville, MD). You have lost my patronage due to your failure to provide clear and accurate information as well as your failure to remain competitive with your pricing. Given those things, there is no incentive or benefit to bringing my vehicle to your dealership when there are better and more competitively priced maintenance and repair shops in the area. Other shops (including the one I ended up buying my tires from for much cheaper) seem to have much better customer service, they back their products with road hazard protection that is transferable to all locations under the franchise, and they install the tires while you wait.

I am sorry, but your service department has completely failed me on this trip and I will not be returning until you can provide reasonable incentive to do so.
Service Type:
Review Created: 08/04/2017 12:58 PM
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention at College Park Hyundai responded on 08/05/2017

I would like to apologize that you were not provided with consistant pricing for the tires and for our overall poor performance.  We appreciate your feedback and will use it to improve the overall service tha we provide. Thank you.

Abebe N. on 08/02/2017
"Nice customer service "
Friendly customer service, nice waiting room and facility. I recommend this place for your next service stop.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 08/02/2017 06:30 PM
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention at College Park Hyundai responded on 08/03/2017

Thank you for your review and kind words!!

Neil G. on 08/02/2017
"Service below expectations"
I called several days before to schedule a service appointment. On the day of the appointment I got there a little earlier and when they waited on me I was told I did not have an appointment. They did work me in but I waited two and a half hours for an oil change and the fuse put in my fuse box
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 08/02/2017 05:14 PM

I am very sorry for our delayed service. Mike Goldberg - Service Manager will be in contact with you to discuss how going forward he can provide faster service. Thank you for your feedback and for the opportunity to improve.

Mohammad S. on 08/02/2017
"Good"
Good
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 08/02/2017 11:18 AM
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention at College Park Hyundai responded on 08/02/2017

Thank you so much for your review!!

Verified Customer on 07/31/2017
"Great customer services "
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/31/2017 03:34 PM
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention at College Park Hyundai responded on 07/31/2017

Thank you for your review!!

Mary J. on 07/27/2017
"Great customer service."
Regular customers always return.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 12:23 PM
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention at College Park Hyundai responded on 07/27/2017

We truly appreciate your review - thank you!!

Verified Customer on 07/26/2017
"Great service "
The people
Service Date: 07/22/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 11:19 AM
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention at College Park Hyundai responded on 07/26/2017

Your review is truly appreciated - thank you!!

Verified Customer on 07/24/2017
"Good Service"
Always good customer service.
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 05:37 PM
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention at College Park Hyundai responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you very much for your kind review!!

Fran T. on 07/24/2017
"Super Service at College Park Hyundai"
I appreciate the attention to detail, the service and the service staff, as well as the Service Manager. They have all taken good care of my vehicle and me since I started purchasing from them - this is my fourth purchase and it is also the reason why I continue to return.
Review Created: 07/24/2017 05:01 AM
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention at College Park Hyundai responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you very much for your loyalty and review - we really appreciate you!!

Elena E. on 07/24/2017
"Employees are friendly and did a wonderful job."
YES, I HAVE BEEN USED FOR LONG TIME AND ALWAYS SATISFY MY EXPECTATIONS.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/15/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 04:42 AM

Your kind review of William will really make his day - thank you!

Verified Customer on 07/21/2017
"Always Awesome Service "
This place is great. Wonderful people here.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/15/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 05:09 AM
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention at College Park Hyundai responded on 07/21/2017

Thank you very much for your very kind review!!

Frank C. on 07/20/2017
"Service Servey "
I had a good experience with the people.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017 04:20 PM

We really appreciate your review - thank you!!!

Joshua A. on 07/20/2017
"No longer competitive with pricing of stock parts. I will not be returning."
I went in to purchase two tires for my car. I have had approximately 10 tires replaced on my car over 5 years and the total cost per tire was in the range of $210 - $230 including mounting and balancing. Upon visiting this past time I was quoted nearly $370 per tire. After calling and asking the advisor to confirm, he returned with an approximate $330 per tire and told me my last tire purchase from them was part of a promotion. I then spoke with the service manager who advised me that they get their pricing from Hyundai's website and that they used to be $206 per tire and are now $270 per tire. After receiving 3 different prices for tires that I have purchased many times in the past (I also found retail for $209 from tirerack.com) I have decided I will not be returning to this dealership and will be purchasing my tires from aftermarket sources from now on.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 07/20/2017 03:20 PM
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention at College Park Hyundai responded on 07/22/2017

Thank you for your feedback and for th opportunity to look into the pricing in more detail.  We will be in contact with our findings.  Thank you

Rose B., Director of Customer Retention at College Park Hyundai responded on 08/04/2017

Although we are unable to match the Tire Rack pricing, our prices are competitive considering we are able to install the tires while you wait instead of having them shipped and then finding a repair facility.  In addition our road hazard warranty is backed by all Hyundai dealers.
We truly appreciate your feedback and hope that we have an opportunity to work with you in the future.

James K. on 07/20/2017
"Jim K"
Great service. My service advisor William is the best.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 07/20/2017 02:32 PM

Your review of William is really appreciated!!!

Cynthia B. on 07/19/2017
"Customer"
William who has been my service manager for more than 10 years always informs me of identified problems after assessment. He is professional, "people oriented, courteous, and honest. These characteristics are the reason for my return to College Park, as I am assured that my car has been repaired safely at a reasonable cost.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017 01:20 PM
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention at College Park Hyundai responded on 07/19/2017

Thank you very much for your review!!

Clennie M. on 07/17/2017
"Service staff and manager "
How pleasent and attentive everyone is to customers and how quickly they try and take care of problems
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 11:39 AM
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention at College Park Hyundai responded on 07/17/2017

Your review is very much appreciated - thank you!!

Michelle J. on 07/17/2017
"Treating customers right"
Customer service there is always great and the environment is clean and friendly.
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 07:09 AM

We truly appreciate your review - thank you!!