Conicelli Body Shop

Rosemary G. on 04/25/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"My car is better than new!"
My car sustained quite a bit of front end damage, due to another driver who was not paying attention and hit my vehicle. Conicelli Auto Body handled everything about my repairs, from getting me in, to dealing with the other driver's insurance company, to calling me with regular updates on my car. They were always available to answer questions. Their service was thorough and they were always polite. My car looks better now than it did when it was new! Not only did they fix the damage, but they detailed my vehicle inside and out. Wonderful service, great workmanship, highly recommend!
Service Date: 03/27/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017 10:42 AM
Matt M. on 04/20/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"They dammaged my car and won't fix it"
Brought my car in for a recall and service (oil change and tire rotation). When I got my car back my the cup holder opener latch on my arm rest was broke. They told me that they talked to the mechanics and they said they "didn't touch that". They also said they are not responsible for the valets that they require you to use when dropping your car off because they are contracted out from another company. The refused to replace the latch that was broken while the car was in their possession. I spent around $2,000 with them in my history and regret every dollar. Don't go here if you want to pay for the damages they cause and deny.
Service Date: 04/18/2016
Review Created: 04/20/2016 07:57 AM
Elaine M. on 03/31/2016
"Pleasantly Surprised"
Brought my Honda CRV in early last week for a quote after backing into a plastic mailbox. (Dumb, I know!). Although the quoted price for the repair surprised me and was higher than I had imagined possible, the written breakdown and the body shop representative's explanation of the work that would be required seemed logical. I dropped my car off at the body shop on Monday morning and was pleasantly surprised when I received the phone call at lunchtime on Wednesday that it was ready for pickup. The work performed looks perfect and the vehicle was returned very clean and looking like new. True, this was a small repair in terms of what may often be the case, but the entire experience (EXCEPT for the initial contact with the mailbox AND of course paying $$$ for the repair) was as painless as it could have been. Everyone from the person answering the phone, to the estimator, to the clerks at the counter and obviously the unknown persons who actually performed the work were obviously professional! I rarely ever write reviews, but wanted to say that this experience was as positive as any such experience can be and as usual - IT IS AN ORGANIZATION'S PEOPLE THAT MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE. Conicelli Body Shop - Thank you.
Service Date: 03/30/2016
Review Created: 03/31/2016 07:58 AM
Michele C. on 04/26/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Shoddy work and Terrible Customer Servis"
The communication about the status of my vehicle repair was terrible from day 1. It also took longer than estimated. My daughter was in an accident on 76. We had it towed to this shop because it was connected to a Toyota dealership. I live an hour and a half away and have had to return twice (so far) for repairs. The first time I got 3/4 of the way home and several lights came on on the dashboard. It looked like Christmas! I called the receptionist and was told no one was available to look at it on a Saturday, but that I had to return it to them to be repaired. I asked her for the address to take it to the service department, which was open. She gave me the wrong address. I called to ask her for the correct address and she gave me another address. It too was the wrong address. After a half hour of extra driving and the THIRD wrong address I drove to the Toyota dealership and got directions. Two sensors and an alignment needed to be done to my "Quality checked" vehicle. I drove back to pick it up the following week. I made it home with my van and discovered that the headlamps are both foggy and damaged. They put used headlamps on my van that are less than satisfactory. Before my next trip back to the shop I am going to pay an independent shop to check the rest of their work. Had I known that I was going to face such incompetence I would have towed it home to my local shop. This driving back and forth is a huge waste of money and time.
Service Date: 04/25/2015
Review Created: 04/26/2015 05:39 AM
liz s. on 04/08/2015
"POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE"
Went in to get an estimate. While at the desk, receptionist gets a call from another customer who was upset about
1. Not being informed the car is ready
2.Not being informed about additional charges to pay out of pocket.
The receptionist clearly did not handle the situation v well and in the end HUNG UP on the customer.
I felt like walking away, but waited to see how it would go for me. Two women handled the estimate for the repairs. They told me it would take 7 days for the repairs itself, and another week for finishing. So 2 weeks in total. However she retracted this and then said 2 to 3 weeks. In the end she said they cannot be definite on that either.
HOPE MANAGEMENT WOULD SERIOUSLY LOOK INTO THESE EMPLOYEES WHO ARE DOING A DISSERVICE TO THE COMPANY.
Service Date: 04/07/2015
Review Created: 04/08/2015 05:39 AM
Janice S. on 04/04/2014
"Customer Service Stinks"
This is the worst place to do business, my car was in the shop for almost 60 days!!! I was never kept up to date on any work in progress. All calls were initiated by me, too many hnds in the pot!!! I will never do business with Conicelli again, worst mistake I ever made.
Service Date: 02/11/2014
Review Created: 04/04/2014 07:51 AM
Zhicheng Y. on 02/19/2014
They were the best. They treat their customers nice.
Review Created: 02/19/2014
Shannon S. on 02/19/2014
They kept me informed.
Review Created: 02/19/2014
Colleen F. on 02/18/2014
There was no direction for me when I arrived. It took 5 days more than estimated to finish the repairs.
Vehicle: Nissan
Marlene C. on 02/18/2014
They were perfect and always called back. They told me where it was in line. Lori Conicelli was helpful.
Vehicle: Hyundai
Roslyn K. on 02/18/2014
The shop always does a good job. The vehicle came back clean, shiny, and looking brand new.
Christopher M. on 02/17/2014
I was very satisfied with no complaints. I was pleased with the service.
Vehicle: Chevy
Review Created: 02/17/2014
Charles T. on 02/17/2014
Everything was satisfactory.
Review Created: 02/17/2014
Valentina B. on 02/14/2014
Their customer service was good.
Review Created: 02/14/2014
Zahoor Q. on 02/14/2014
I was dealing with more than one person.
Vehicle: Honda
Review Created: 02/14/2014
Sean K. on 02/13/2014
They did a great job.
Vehicle: Nissan
Sarahanne B. on 02/13/2014
They kept me well informed, they made it easy for me by e-mail.
Vehicle: Subaru
Betty B. on 02/13/2014
I always have good service with them.
Richard W. on 02/12/2014
It looks great, better than I thought.
Review Created: 02/12/2014