Cook's Tire And Tune

Overall Rating 2.4999975/5Overall Rating 2.4999975/5rating 2.4999975rating 2.4999975rating 2.4999975
TINESA M. ReScore Review on 03/31/2016
"Customer service "
I have spoke to Steve @cooks today and he apologized for the citation and promised that I would not experience a problem again.I was very pleased with his customer service for calling me and apologizing to me for another employee
Vehicle: Kia Forte
Service Date: 03/28/2016
Review Created: 03/30/2016 11:57 AM

"Customers services"
I have been going to cooks sence it opened but every time I go in for service the general man Tim is so so so rude and does not have good customer service. I only want to go in to get service when he's not there ....
Vehicle: Kia Forte
Service Date: 03/28/2016
Review Created: 03/30/2016 11:57 AM
Bryan C., owner at Cook's Tire And Tune responded on 03/31/2016

THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING THE SITUATION, YOU ARE A VALUED CUSTOMER AND WE HAVE REMEDIED THE PROBLEM.

STEVE EASLEY

MELODY T. ReScore Review on 03/14/2016
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Steve, the owner, called me to apologize and offered me a refund of my diagnostic fee."
I now view Cook's in a whole new light. Steve refunded me the $105 that was in dispute and I would certainly return for more auto work. I really appreciate him reaching out to me. That's something you don't find too often.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Service Date: 02/24/2016
Review Created: 03/11/2016 01:47 PM

"Charge to diagnose problem"
I spent over a thousand dollars in auto repairs and then when I go to pay I see I'm being charged 105.00 just to diagnose the problem. And I was not ever told of this charge beforehand. Every place I've ever gone only charges a diagnostic fee if you don't have the work done. I won't be coming back.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Service Date: 02/24/2016
Review Created: 03/11/2016 01:47 PM
Bryan C., owner at Cook's Tire And Tune responded on 03/14/2016

Thank you melody for the oportunity to service your vehicle. After speaking with you about this, I'm glad we were able to rectify your concern. Please return when you need any further service and I will personally make sure you are explained things properly before any work is performed.

Steve Easley
Manager
ASHLEY M. ReScore Review on 03/14/2016
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Still one of the Little Guys"
Bryan called me and amended everything from my last visit and was very gracious. I really appreciated how he handles customer service issues and I will return for my next service and repair.
Vehicle: BMW 325i
Service Date: 03/07/2016
Review Created: 03/10/2016 08:35 PM

"One of the Little Guys"
I like this place, and I want to support small business even though it kills my wallet. When waiting in the front room it would be nice to be acknowledged or told very clearly what's happening or how long certain things should take. I watched another young woman, like myself, be glazed over while she stood waiting to be helped and Tim answered a phone in the middle of speaking to a customer instead of putting the call on hold. The man was right in front of him, he's more important than the call. Otherwise I think/hope my tires will hold up fine, especially after paying for the insurance which I think is honestly a rip. (I asked for it to be taken off and was told I'd be making a terrible decision).
Vehicle: BMW 325i
Service Date: 03/07/2016
Review Created: 03/10/2016 08:35 PM
Bryan C., owner at Cook's Tire And Tune responded on 03/14/2016

Thank you for the oportunity to service your vehicle Ashley, after speaking personally I am glad we were able to correct the situation for you and ensure your total satisfaction. I appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle in the future and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Bryan Cook
David G. ReScore Review on 06/01/2015
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
David said this business cleared up the price and offered a discount on the next transaction that he makes.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 05/18/2015
Review Created: 05/22/2015

David said that he felt the service was overpriced. He noted that because of the price of the service, he will not recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 05/18/2015
Review Created: 05/22/2015
Bryan C., owner at Cook's Tire And Tune responded on 05/28/2015

Hi David i see that Steve contacted you regarding your recent visit to re-score your visit here at Cook's. Thank you very much for giving us the option of re-scoring our shop. Our ratings are very important to us. Thank You... Bryan Cook

LUC D. on 06/24/2017
"Cool Shop and Friendly Staff"
Came in to have my A/C taken care of. Bernard at the front was a chill dude and took care of getting my car in. The mechanic was quick to address the issue. Options were given and good advise. They ordered the parts needed and and fixed the issue. Happy with the work done and I got AC!! Thanks again guys!
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/24/2017 06:02 PM
ANEESAH W. on 06/24/2017
"Courteous. Friendly. Professional Staff. They are NOT there rip you off only to help you"
I just love them. I will continue to drive from Long Beach just so Cooks can work on my ca
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/24/2017 09:16 AM
Jeff P. on 06/23/2017
Jeff said this business had prompt service and the prices were reasonable.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E300
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017
CHUCK H. on 06/21/2017
"Another good job"
Thanks to Brian, Brandon, Mike and the service Techs for a job well done.
Vehicle: Ford Econoline
Service Date: 05/27/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017 07:27 AM
PENNY P. on 06/19/2017
"First Visit"
My first visit to Cook's Tire & Tune was very positive. The guys there were all very helpful and they repaired my tire for free! I will definitely go back for tires and service next time i need it!
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 06/19/2017 06:49 AM
JOHN L. on 06/18/2017
"I trust the work done on my car"
I took my wife's 2008 Camry to get the wheels aligned and it took nearly two hours. It is worth the wait, the car handles much better now!
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 06/17/2017
Review Created: 06/18/2017 09:13 PM
Jeff C. on 06/16/2017
Jeff said the business didn't put a hubcap on right and it got lost.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017
Daniel M. on 06/16/2017
Daniel said the business provides excellent service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017
JENNI G. on 06/15/2017
"Fast oil change service"
Quick, reliable, kind service
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/15/2017 07:46 PM
DAN Z. on 06/15/2017
"A/C repair"
Replaced A/C compressor, expansion tube and receiver/dryer and the air now is COLD. Really good job and repairs were completed in a few hours.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/15/2017 06:59 PM
TERESA R. on 06/14/2017
"Highly recommended."
I was very pleased with Cook's Tires services. I called this place to see if they had tires in stock for my vehicle for it requires a special size. I was told they did not but they would be able to get them for me within the next 2 hours and would be notified when they arrived. I was impressed by the results! I was notified within the time frame that my tires were there waiting to be put on my vehicle. I love the atmosphere there! It is a cozy home like place with the best of oldies playing outside. I felt like I was just missing my drink on the rocks. Great customer service provided by the gentlemen there. Once my vehicle was finished, there was a bottled water with their logo on it waiting for my inside my vehicle. Awesome little surprise there! Will definitely be going back here going forward. Thank you guys. =)
Vehicle: Lexus GS 350
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017 12:56 AM
Maurice B. on 06/13/2017
Maurice said the business is doing great and they provide great customer service.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 06/10/2017
Review Created: 06/13/2017
MIKE H. on 06/09/2017
"Alignment "
I came here in November (2016) to get my front end aligned. I came back a couple of weeks ago because my left front tire was warn on the outside. I explained that I had the alignment 7 months ago and showed him how my tire has worn. I rotated my tires and gave this place another shot at my business. So I had my tires aligned and it drifts to the left the same as my last alignment from Cook’s. I had also explained that I was going on a road trip and, if possible to check my air pressure in my tires and I took the spare out so they had easy access to it. My tire pressure was set to 35psi on all tires and I didn’t get air in my spare. I took the spare out after the alignment and asked again to put air in. I then took my car down the road and set my air pressure to what it is supposed to be set to. I needed proper tire pressure as I was going on a trip, as explained. I wanted to give this place my business but I am not sure I will be back. I need to get my car aligned so I get the proper usage out of my tires.
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Service Date: 05/27/2017
Review Created: 06/09/2017 06:23 AM
Bryan C., owner at Cook's Tire And Tune responded on 06/10/2017

Hey Mike,

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to resolve your alignment issue. I'm glad that we came to a conclusion that made sense and we hope to see you again in the future should you ever need any assistance with vehicle issues or repairs.

Bryan Cook
Mark B. on 06/06/2017
Mark said this business has good service.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017
Cheryl J. on 06/06/2017
Cheryl said this business fixed the problem in a prompt manner.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 06/03/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017
LETICIA R. on 06/05/2017
"Honest Service"
Very happy with their service. Will return again
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4