Review for Corona del Mar 76
ELIZABETH B. on 03/10/2015
"Great Customer Service!"
I called on a Saturday morning inquiring about a free 40 point inspection offer I received from AAA. This place was a participating facility and had great ratings on Yelp, so I decided to take it there. First off, nobody wants to do work for free, especially on a busy Saturday afternoon. They asked me if Monday would possibly be a better day to come in for the inspection, but it didn't work with my schedule. They told me "not a problem". They told me to bring my car in when I could; they just needed an hour or so to perform the inspection.
When I pulled up, a guy came out to ask me if I wanted gas. Very friendly. When I went inside I was greeted by another friendly associate. It's a great environment! Once the inspection was completed, I got a phone call with a quick overview of a few things that needed some attention. One of those being my battery. The guy asked me if I would like them to replace it and when I told them no, he said no problem, the car is ready whenever you can come pick it up. AMAZING. A shop that doesn't try to sell you on some work! So when I went to pick my car up, I received a copy of the 40 point inspection along with a short list of recommended repairs, and was on my way.
The sheer fact that they were not pushy when it came to the maintenance my car needs was just mind blowing to me. I have a 2006 Toyota Corolla with very high mileage, and while I know it needs some work, it was nice not having the guy "sell" it to me. It was more of a "here's what you need, do you want us to do it?" And when I said "no", that was that! I'm more inclined to return to this facility because of that.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla