Country Life Tires And Service

Service Date: 08/23/2011
Review Created: 09/08/2011 12:51 PM
Loretta W. on 09/07/2011
"Service with a smile"
Fast, courteous and professional service. I highly recommend Country Life Tires And Service to anyone looking for a mechanic.
Service Date: 08/29/2011
Review Created: 09/07/2011 02:17 PM
Vince G. on 09/06/2011
"Got my window fixed, eventually."
The people at Country Life Tires are extremely friendly. The motor in my back window broke and they fixed it in a reasonable time. It cost $100 more than the other window I had replaced, and they reversed the up/down switch for the window. I'd press the button to put the window down and it would go up & vice versa.

This required another trip to the shop and I had to wait an hour for them to fix it, which they did. Again, they are friendly, but they were a little expensive and didnt get it right the first time.
Service Date: 08/16/2011
Review Created: 09/06/2011 08:09 AM
TONY G. at Country Life Tires And Service responded on 09/07/2011
It is always good to hear about a customer concern, although it's best to hear it directly from them so it can be addressed face to face. We appreciate Vince G.'s business. We use an industry standard labor and parts guide for pricing. Before any work is started we either call or speak, if the customer is waiting, to get their approval. The time to address any pricing issues are then, Country Life Service is competitive in pricing. We are neither the least expensive or the most expensive. We employ ASE certified technicians, and use parts that meet or exceed factory specifications. It is unfortunate that the window motor wiring was not caught prior to delivery-it was a manufacturing issue not an installation one, and we strived to make a comeback visit quick and easy. In the future, I hope Mr. G. tells the shop his feelings. On being cordial, this gentleman left happy and did not give the impression he would not come back. I'm sorry to read about it online preferring to make any wrongs, right. Thanks, Tony
Chris C. on 08/25/2011
"Great Service!"
They had the lowest price in the area, took me back to work so I didn't have to wait around for my tires to be changed, then picked me back up to pick up my car. Not only all that I noticed I had a tail light out and they replaced it right then and there even though it was after five!
Service Date: 08/15/2011