Country Tire and Auto

Latest Review about 2 months ago

Margaret I. on 10/21/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Honest and quick"
My mom's van broke down in Mendham on our way back home from Orts Farm we live 37 miles away from here luckily some people saw us offered help and recommended this place I paid $100 bucks to have it towed here because it would have easily cost me $300-400 bucks just to tow it back home. This place is honest my mom's van needed a lot more work but they didn't wanna drain my wallet I respect that and they told me it would cost over $2000 for the additional repairs she needed that we would be best off buying a new van or car. I paid $540 for a tune up to get the van running again for now we are happy we picked up the van tonight and made it back home safely Thank you very much for you quick service and affordable prices I would recommend anyone in the area use them I would if it were closer lol but I hope to never have to break down that far again.
Service Date: 10/18/2016
Review Created: 10/21/2016 08:05 PM
ERIC T. on 09/28/2011
"Country Tire & Auto is the best"
The thing that differentiates the Country Tire & Auto crew from any other mechanic I have used in the past is, if they feel you don't need the part or service you think you do, they will explain why you don't need it.

This is far different from most auto repair outfit which focus only on attempting to get your bill as high as possible.

Because Dave, Dave Jr., Andy and the rest of the guys are so upfront and honest, I intend to be a life-long customer.

Thanks Guys,