Chris B. on 03/15/2013
Chris stated they worked well with his budget. They have good communication and were quick with the repairs.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 03/12/2013
Review Created: 03/15/2013
Mac H. on 03/14/2013
Mac said this business was nice and knowledgeable. The price was good.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 03/11/2013
Review Created: 03/14/2013
Sylvia A. on 03/12/2013
"They are reasonably priced and they get the job done in a timely manner"
I called Thursday Morning on 3/7/13 and talked to Bill about my vehicle and it was being towed over to CPR. Bill also had to dealt with my Warranty Company and Bill and his team at CPR had my vehicle ready to go by Friday-3/7/13 in the afternoon. Thanks CPR Team
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 03/11/2013
Review Created: 03/12/2013 11:41 PM
Tawnya H. on 03/12/2013
Tawnya said most of the time the business does a great job and that is why she sticks with them. She said she does not have the Jeep anymore.
Service Date: 03/06/2013
Matt C. on 03/12/2013
Matt said this business charges a lot, like every other auto repair business does.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Service Date: 03/07/2013
Albert R. on 03/12/2013
Albert said he is happy with the service because they were quick, the prices are good and they did a good job.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 03/07/2013
Frenda M. on 03/08/2013
Frenda said her vehicle is running great. This business did the work quickly. She stated she did not feel cheated because she is a woman. She was referred to this business by other women she knows. She would recommend this business to others in a heartbeat. They are good people and she enjoyed the friendly mechanics.
Vehicle: Mercury Sable
Service Date: 02/25/2013
Review Created: 03/08/2013
Joherky C. on 03/08/2013
Joherky said this business charged him a good price, their customer service was good, they showed him the problem his vehicle was having, and the people were nice.
Service Date: 03/01/2013
Review Created: 03/08/2013
Andy S. on 02/28/2013
"Quality Maintenance"
Had my vehicle towed to CPR and they repaired the issue quickly and gave me up to date details through text message as I requested. When I picked up my car the lady at the counter was very nice and the gentleman who worked my car explained everything he did - honest and professional. Great price as well! Thanks a lot CPR for the help! I will return for more business in the future if I need it.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 02/27/2013
Review Created: 02/28/2013 08:24 PM
Darrel G. on 02/25/2013
"Top notch service"
CPR been servicing my cars for years. Highly recommended.
Vehicle: Acura RDX
Service Date: 02/22/2013
Review Created: 02/25/2013 09:12 PM
Chanelle R. on 02/23/2013
Chanelle said her vehicle is working fine.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 02/21/2013
Review Created: 02/23/2013
Heather P. on 02/21/2013
Spoke with Anthony. He said he has been going to the business for 4 years and they have always done a great job. Everyone is friendly and provide awesome service. He said they are the best business in Alaska.
Service Date: 01/18/2013
Review Created: 02/21/2013
Catalin S. on 02/20/2013
Catalin said he was not happy with his overall experience because they fixed the symptoms but not the problem. He went in for a diagnostic check and to have fuses changed. He said his fuses are constantly blowing now and he is having to change them frequently. The prices were on the higher end of average for the work done. He said he would not recommend the business to others because of the prices.
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 02/18/2013
Review Created: 02/20/2013
Bill H. at CPR Automotive responded on 02/27/2013
This vehicle came to our shop and would not start, engine would not crank. We performed a starting circuit diagnosis testin the electrical circuit to the starter and found a blown fuse to the starter circuit. We replaced the fuse and tried it numerous times and the fuse did not blow again. We explained to the customer that if this fuse blew again further diagnosis for a short would be required. We also changed the oil on this vehicle and pointed out quite a few other issues with the vehicle. The customer did call back the next day but did not come back for further diagnosis. The total bill for this work was 157.00 which breaks down to 1 hours labor to diagnose the no start, a fuse and an oil change.
Janet M. on 02/15/2013
Janet said this business does great work.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Doug F. on 02/15/2013
Doug said they took care of him at this business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Joshua S. on 02/15/2013
Joshua said he was extremely dissatisfied with CPR Automotive, because he paid $400 for service he did not receive. He said they replaced a recently purchased belt and battery but his vehicle still had a problem. He said it cost him an additional $22 to fix his vehicle himself.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Bill H. at CPR Automotive responded on 02/20/2013
Had you done the recommended repairs the first time and not declined them there would not have been a second time. You created your own problems and felt we should have fixed them for free. You spent roughly 300.00 and did receive what you paid for. Unfortunately the world does not owe you and probably should spend your money on a vehicle worth repairing.
Bill H. at CPR Automotive responded on 02/20/2013
We bleed your clutch when we told you the clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder should be replaced, the bleeder screw was seized and had to be freed up before we could even do that, we also had notes on the work order and told you that the idler pulley was missing and you choose not to repair that. When the vehicle came back it had a different battery installed very poorly and the negative terminal would not tighten, we installed a new battery bolt and a battery that you supplied that was dead when we got it. The mounting bracket for your idler pulley was missing so a new pulley could not even be installed. So your statements are a bold face lie!
Anastacia C. on 02/14/2013
"Tried to take advantage of me."
A very important cable came loose and caused me to lose all power in the middle of a busy street. Not even a half a mile away from the shop. it hadn't even been 10 mins after i left the shop. It took an hour for the tow truck to show up. Get back to the shop they cant find the problem till i go back and show them what cable it was. They say they are going to fix it. so i go back into the lobby and then he comes out and asks me to at least pay the tow charge because they are fixing a problem they made worse to begin with for free. He tried to say it was because it was done "shotty" by the previous owner of the vehicle. But i have owned this vehicle for over a year and not one problem with that cable. He said that it was going to happen in the future anyways. his excuse to try and get me to pay the tow fee. I asked him what do you think the chances are that the person doing the repair knocked that cable loose while working in that same area as the cable and didn't notice. He said that "could" have happened. In my eyes that is what happen. lets look at the facts: they were working in the same area the cable came loose, I lost all power less then a half a mile away from the shop, I had just left the shop less then 10 mins after and my vehicle dies completely. Even if the the cable was going to come loose in the future that is the future we can cross that bridge then. But they are the reason i had to cross that bridge now. I don't appreciate them trying to make me feel bad and how they tried to place the blame on someone else. I feel like it was a B.S. excuse they made up to get more money out of me because i am a women who doesn't know any better. So women if you are going to bring your car into them don't fall for there B.S excuses know your stuff. So not only did they try to rip me off but i lost out on very valuable hours at work because of them. And they had the Gaul to try and make me feel bad, now that is B.S!
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Service Date: 02/13/2013
Review Created: 02/14/2013 02:32 PM
Bill H. at CPR Automotive responded on 02/20/2013
We are very sorry that this vehicle had any problems after installing the alternator. I was not trying to rip Mrs. Cross off but trying to explain that the reason this happened was because her battery did not have a hold down installed and in the past had a poor repair done on the posative battery cable and terminal. We did disconnect the negative battery terminal while replacing the alternator and possibly the battery moved at that time due to not having a hold down installed. The cable that had a problem was the main power cable from the posative battery terminal to the underhood fuseblock that had been cut and not installed well into an emergency battery terminal. With this cable not connected the vehicle will not start. After we installed the alternator we tested it to make sure it was charging and all was well. We had no reason for any other concern at that time and drove the vehicle out of the shop and Mrs. Cross started the car and drove away. Shortly after that the vehicle died while driving which I do admit looks bad and we certainly did not know this would happen. We dispatched a tow truck immediatly when Mrs. Cross called through the tow company that we use and upon arrival had it put right in the shop. I [Bill Hancok owner at CPR Automotive] looked at the vehicle right away and saw no problem with the alternator install. Mrs. Cross stated a cable was not connected so I asked her to show me. At that time I saw down next to the battery that the cable had come out of the emergency terminal. We cut the corroded cable back and installed a new cable end with heat shring to seal the wiring for a permanent repair of a previously poor repair at no charge fixing what certainly would have been a no start situation in the future and just asked if she would cover the cost of towing the vehicle which she refused feeling we were trying to rip her off. Again we are sorry that there was any problem at all but we had no reason to even suspect this at the time we performed the repairs. I would also like to mention that several times in the past we had helped Mrs. Cross with vehicle problems and feel that we have treated her fairly and proffesionaly.
Ken W. on 02/13/2013
Ken said they were straight forward so he always knew what to expect.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 02/05/2013
Review Created: 02/13/2013
Joseph L. on 02/07/2013
Joseph said his experience with this business was easy.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Service Date: 01/23/2013
Review Created: 02/07/2013
Francisca R. on 02/07/2013
Francisca said this business and the provided service were quick. She appreciates this business contacting her to discuss whatever problem arises with her vehicle and then follow through with fixing the issue.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu