Crabtree Automotive Inc.

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for Crabtree Automotive Inc.
FRANK M. on 03/03/2013
"Quality"
I've been impressed by the level of customer service. I took my 4Runner in for "everything it needs" service and spent around $1,100. The quality of work appears excellent. Was a little surprised to take it back for an oil change and be told it needed differential fluids changed. Thought I'd asked for everything the last time. I don't doubt the work or the need, but why didn't it get covered when I asked for everything the first time? All said I'm happy with the service and custom service and will be back. I'm a particularly picky, impatient bastard who likes clarity of communication and probably have unrealistic expectations when it comes to response and timeliness whether it be people who work for me or family or myself for that matter.....
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner