Crabtree Automotive Inc.

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for Crabtree Automotive Inc.
KIMBER J. on 09/21/2013
"Well-Earned Reputation for Honesty"
I took my 2006 Toyota Corolla in for its 100k service and was given an estimate of about $450. I felt that was reasonable considering the list of "to do's" Toyota had on the recommended service list. After checking everything out the service techs at Crabtree determined that several items on the list were still perfectly fine and did not need to be addressed at this time. My $450 estimate turned out to be only about $175! You can be sure I will be recommending Crabtree Automotive to my friends and I will be returning for any future service!
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 09/19/2013
Review Created: 09/21/2013 01:55 PM
Paula C. at Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 09/22/2013

Kimberly,  your comments are welcome!  We strive to give our customers an honest opinion of their vehicle health.  It's good for your pocket book, but better for our relationship of trust.  We look forward to your continued visits!  Thanks so much!