Crest Cadillac Collision Center

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for Crest Cadillac Collision Center
Taylor H. on 03/29/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Unorganized - No Communication"
Had an Audi brought to the collision center for repair based on the recommendation of the Audi dealership, who said Crest was their strategic partner for body repair work. After having car towed in, there was no communication from Crest for over a week, so I called to check. They hadn't even looked at the car yet. Took them another 2 days to verify the car was even there. Then it was reported to me that the car would be ready on January 9. I received no communication from Crest after that, so I called them 3-4 days before the 9th to check on status. They had no update. It took upwards of a week for them to get to the bottom of things, but the short response from them was they had a customer service rep walk off the job and lost all records of my car even being there. So, basically my car had been sitting in their fenced lot for about 45 days, and I was in the same position I was when the car was originally towed there. They said they needed to order parts (2-3 more weeks). When the parts arrived they pulled off the panels and discovered the frame was bent and that the car was actually totaled, not repairable as previously indicated, so basically it took over 2 months for them to tell me they could do nothing. In their defense, the reps that took over during the latter portions of this whole fiasco were actually nice and helpful. However, since only 1 month of car rental was covered by my insurance company, choosing Crest actually put me back about $2,000 in extra rental costs. Not good.
Service Date: 12/11/2014