Crest Cadillac Collision Center

1915 Reviews

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for Crest Cadillac Collision Center
Caroline S. on 01/02/2013
Caroline said they lied to her several times and she was not happy with the business and service. One of the employees's had the flu and couldn't repair the vehicle. They said the insurance company had not responded, but decided to call them instead. The insurance agent was there and the business said he was not there. She was told it was in the paint shop and it wasn't. It took 15 days longer than expected for $3,000 worth of work, but she did not elaborate on what caused the delay. She had to demand to speak to the business office manager. He was nice and she got her vehicle back. She would not recommend the business due to the reasons mentioned.
Category: Collision
Service Date: 12/20/2012
Review Created: 01/02/2013
Carl T. at Crest Cadillac Collision Center responded on 04/12/2013
Caroline I know this was very frustrating to you as it was for us. We did have several associates come down with the flu, I was just glad that we didn't have to simply shut our business down as many schools had to do during this time. It was odd that your insurance company wrote their original estimate for half of the damages, but our job is to make sure that all needed repairs are identified and repaired. I am glad that we were able to repair your car to your satisfaction and I do apologize for the time frame delays.