Crest Cadillac Collision Center

Review for Crest Cadillac Collision Center
Stacy H. on 01/29/2013
Verified badge inactive Verified
"my paint is fading..."
I had some damage to my trunk a little over 3 years ago and I had heard this place was "about"the best in the area. I don't drive a cadillac or a hummer, but I love my car, take care of it and I want it to look nice. they replaced the entire trunk (they said it needed it) and painted it, with overspray on the sides the blend the paint, which I guess was the best they could do. My gripe is this...the paint on the top of my trunk is fading! not just one spot, but over most of the trunk and at this point if left untouched it may actually peel. the repairs costed nearly $1,000, with $500 of that being my deductible. I have just left a message for the body shop manager. I will wait for a response for a day or two...then I will be driving down there in person. I will follow this up with another review after I have seen if they will do what is right and "re" paint my trunk. I cannot help but think that my car just got a "shoddy" paint job because it's not some expensive vehicle that is probably typical of what usually goes through the be continued.
Service Date: 01/29/2013
Review Created: 01/29/2013 10:03 AM
Carl T. at Crest Cadillac Collision Center responded on 01/30/2013
First I apologize that you having these problems. I did receive a message from you and I called you back and left you a message to call me. We will need to inspect your car and determine what the best course of action is to resolve the problem. We have a life time warranty on paint for as long as you own your car. Given the chance to resolve the issue, we will! We treat all cars and all customers the same and in no way was your car given a "shoddy" paint job because it wasn't an expensive car...all cars are teated equal!