Overall Rating 4.2647065/5Overall Rating 4.2647065/5Overall Rating 4.2647065/5Overall Rating 4.2647065/5rating 4.2647065
Overall Rating 2.02941/5Overall Rating 2.02941/5rating 2.02941rating 2.02941rating 2.02941
Thomas D. on 09/20/2017
"Friendly, efficient staff and good service techs"
Excellent staff and service techs that kept me in the loop as far as to what was good and what needed to be replaced.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 12:32 PM
Gregory F. on 09/20/2017
"No pressure, extra work performed to meet my schedule"
I had a routine maintenance appointment (oil change, tire rotation, etc.) and left plenty of time before needing to be at a meeting. They found I needed an alignment. There was no pressure to get it done during this visit. When I told them of my meeting they said they could have the alignment done in the time available. They did. Paperwork and payment was handled while the car was being washed and I got my keys and made it to my appointment without problem. I appreciated the efforts to accommodate my schedule.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 10:57 AM
Brandy C. on 09/19/2017
"Polite people"
The people are polite, they explain the procedures when need be, work in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/19/2017 04:51 PM
Robert A. at Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/19/2017

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we achieved that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

Matt J. on 09/19/2017
"The commitment of excellence. "
Courteous and knowledgeable staff, actually enjoyed my vehicle breaking down!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 03:21 PM

Ellen K. on 09/18/2017
"Will definitely come back"
David finished in estimated time. Very happy with service here. I came in for a recall check, and got my fluids topped off for free and a free car wash. I will come back for a routine check soon! Thank you for making my experience very good here
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/18/2017 06:22 PM
Robert A. at Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/19/2017

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we achieved that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.

Pamela K. on 09/17/2017
"prompt friendly service"
I always receive prompt service and everyone is extremely friendly and courteous.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 09/17/2017 05:01 PM

Alex Z. on 09/16/2017
"Wonderfull"
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 05:38 PM
Crestmont H. at Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5-star experience and we are pleased that you feel we achieved that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.

Michael D. on 09/16/2017
"Great service"
Great friendly staff this time..
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/16/2017 07:38 AM
Robert A. at Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/16/2017

Thank you for the great survey! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased you feel we achieved that goal during your last visit with us! We appreciate you allowing us to handle y our vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.

Nancy P. on 09/15/2017
"Location"
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/15/2017 06:47 PM
Robert A. at Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/16/2017

Thank you for the great survey! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.

David S. on 09/15/2017
"Very friendly and usually pretty thorough with checking everything over."
Service is always top notch. My only complaint would be that someone always adjusts my seat so out of whack and it's difficult to get it back to where I like it. Wish there had been a memory setting available on my model.
Review Created: 09/15/2017 03:26 PM
Robert A. at Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/16/2017

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.

Dale G. on 09/15/2017
"Competent, fast, friendly."
Went in for routine checkup and a check engine light. Check engine was fixed with a software upgrade. They fit me into their schedule even though they were booked that day.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 09/15/2017 12:42 PM

John B. on 09/15/2017
"Greatp and prompt service"
Great prompt service
Review Created: 09/15/2017 12:18 PM

Verified Customer on 09/15/2017
"Expensive "
It took an hour for an oil change and the only reason i went here is because i bought my car from here. The company i went to previously did it for half the cost in half of the amount of time and did free tire rotations. I was surprised to see it costed $20.00 just to rotate tires.
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 12:13 PM
Robert A. at Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/16/2017

Thank you for the good survey and the feedback. Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are disappointed that we did not reach that goal during your last visit. Our service department offers free services during every visit including a free multi point inspection, a free battery test, a free alignment, and a free car wash that are not offered at most facilities. Unfortunately, this does take more time to complete but we work hard to make the process as smooth as possible. We also have factory trained technician and use factory parts to keep your vehicle running at its best. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.

Verified Customer on 09/14/2017
"I'm leasing this car 8 months so I'll bring it to this dealer"
Just what do you want me to say everybody is nice to me
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 06:45 PM
Robert A. at Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/15/2017

Thank you for the great survey! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we achieved that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.

Christopher N. on 09/14/2017
"Satisfied Customer"
Got me in on schedule and was done in a timely manor.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/02/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 05:29 PM
Robert A. at Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/15/2017

Thank you for the great survey! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we achieved that goal during your last. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.

Michael R. on 09/14/2017
"Glad I purchased my car at Crestmont Hyundai!"
I highly recommend Crestmont Hyundai as the place to purchase your next car!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/14/2017 02:54 PM
Robert A. at Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/15/2017

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is striving to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased you feel we achieved that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit.

Amy A. on 09/14/2017
"Always warmly greated"
The service representatives always have great attention to detail. They explain what was done and explain in clear, non-technical terms.
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 09:18 AM
Robert A. at Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/14/2017

Sheryl V. on 09/13/2017
"Service team is so nice and helpful."
Love the staff in service. Always polite and kind. They answer questions without hesitation.
Service Date: 09/09/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 12:33 PM
Robert A. at Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

Joseph A. on 09/12/2017
"very friendly and professional"
excellent job and professional
Review Created: 09/12/2017 04:23 PM
Robert A. at Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/13/2017

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.

Verified Customer on 09/12/2017
"Close to my house"
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/12/2017 01:03 PM
Robert A. at Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/13/2017

Thank you for the good survey! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are disappointed that we did not achieve that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.