Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra

Overall Rating 4.4090891/5Overall Rating 4.4090891/5Overall Rating 4.4090891/5Overall Rating 4.4090891/5rating 4.4090891
Overall Rating 1.5909114/5rating 1.5909114rating 1.5909114rating 1.5909114rating 1.5909114
Verified Customer on 08/20/2017
"skilled srvice, friendly staff"
The technician resolved a somewhat difficult to diagnose issue in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/20/2017 02:03 PM
Robert C. on 08/19/2017
"I never worry!"
They do what is necessary and they do it well!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson

Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 08/17/2017 10:43 AM

Robert B. on 08/17/2017
"Dependable"
Always good to know available and reliable.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 08/17/2017 09:56 AM

Verified Customer on 08/14/2017
"Great service!"
They always are friendly, helpful and tell me exactly what is going on with my car
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017 10:57 AM
Verified Customer on 08/11/2017
"Great service "
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 08/11/2017 07:21 PM

Michael C. on 08/11/2017
"clean, fresh and helpful"
A friendly courteous and professional dealership that has earned my trust.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 07:03 PM
Allen S. at Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 08/15/2017

Thank you very much for the positive feedback!  We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.  We thank you again for your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service!  Enjoy that new Genesis!!

Verified Customer ReScore Review on 08/15/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Resolved issue"
Thank you for taking the time to chat with me over my concerns.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 08/11/2017 04:53 PM

"Given incorrect information"
I was told by the service lady that wipers were 10 dollars, after the service, she told me new wipers were put on my car and i was charge 10 dollars. After being taken to a cashier, a man came up to me and told me i had NO wipers on my car, my old ones were on his desk and he could not put new ones on until the part was added to the order. 10 dollars was for labor, not parts. After telling me the wipers are 27 dollars PLUS the 10 dollars, i said to put my old ones back on my car. I had to wait for that AND wait onother 20 minutes while the cashier tried to decipher the totals the service lady put in and back out the 10 dollars. On top of that, the cashier tried to charge me for the oil filter after using a coupon that INCLUDES the oil filter. Finally when leaving, the service lady just stares at me as i walk out, no "sorry" or even "have a nice day". I live in Loveland and will never be back to this dealer again. I will drive to Longmont or Fort Collins next time. I have been there several times before for maintenance and have never dealt with this totally incompetant service lady before, who treated me as if i was annoying her. It would have saved a lot of time and the whole fiasco would have been avoided if you would have just comped the 27 dollars for the wipers instead of making me stand there another 20 minutes while my old ones were put back on and the 10 dollars backed out due to the service lady's mistake. Glad i didn't drive out of there without wipers when it had been raining off and on all day....
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 08/11/2017 04:53 PM
Allen S. at Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 08/15/2017

I am very sorry to hear about your experience, we strive to treat every customer as an honored guest in our home and aim to provide a world class customer experience.  It sounds like we let you down on your recent visit.  Please call us at your convenience at 970-267-5072 and ask for our Service Manager or General Manager and allow us to correct the issues.  We appreciate your business and value you as a customer and look forward to correcting the issues you have had.  Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback.

Allen S. at Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 08/16/2017

Pleasure speaking to you!  We appreciate the time you took to share your experience.  We will take your feedback and use it to help grow our employees.  Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Tom T. on 08/11/2017

Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 08:31 PM

Vince R. on 08/08/2017
"Great, timely service"
The employees here are always knowledgeable and friendly. My car is taken care of in a timely manner and I love that they have a childrens play area to keep my kids entertained while we wait.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe

Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 07:39 AM

Daniel G. on 08/04/2017
"Bad experience"
already written on previous page
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 08/04/2017 02:12 PM

Jan T. on 08/04/2017
"You are not taking care of the problem "
Poor work
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 08/04/2017 11:13 AM
Fd817e8f55a26f335f7f18aa2d55ff97?s=28
Jason S. at Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 08/04/2017

Jan,
I am sorry for your frustration with your seat. I would be happy to look at it again to try and fix it. It appeared when your husband picked it up it was working properly. He stated when he dropped it off that on the way to the dealership that morning it was working.  Please give us a call at your convenience to reschedule if you would like us to take another look. We appreciate your business.

Jason Shaffer

Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 10:17 AM

Diane I. on 08/02/2017
"Very friendly staff."
The staff was very friendly and service was fast for the repair that was needed. My only complaint was that it was hard to get through to the service department. Had to call the switchboard several times before call was put through.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 08/02/2017 05:50 PM

Jason D. on 08/02/2017
"Never disappointed "
The team at crossroads is always amazing. We would not give our business to anyone else.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 04:33 PM

Verified Customer on 08/02/2017
"air conditioning drain tube replacement "
They got me back into the comfort zone with a fully operational air conditioning system
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 08/02/2017 01:13 PM

Larry K. on 08/02/2017
"I've had my car in twice for service and both times they over delivered."
They did everything necessary. It took a little longer than they said but I used their shuttle service to take me to my office. When they called and said it was ready, I told them because it took a little longer than expected, my ride was unavailable, they sent the shuttle right then. I was picked up and had my car back, fixed, washed and out in about 15 minutes.

Great service.