Cruz Control DBA Auto Express Tire Pros

Review for Cruz Control DBA Auto Express Tire Pros
Elise L. on 12/23/2015
"A place I can trust"
I have no personal connections to the auto express staff however I feel like they treat me as if I was a part of their personal network. You know when you find that one auto shop that was recommended by someone in your family and they give you great deals and honest recommendations just because you're in their "network"? My housemate told me about auto express because of their quick oil change service, but I started going to them for everything. Every time I go in they do a full check up so I never have to worry about staying on top of what needs to be fixed at what time. They check things I don't even know I need to be watching (like my air filters?!). They give me honest recommendations for a fair price and I never feel ripped off (like I do at jiffy lube!). I will go to these guys for as long as I am in the area and will recommend to anyone! Thanks to Paul and his great staff for treating me like family.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V