Cruz Control DBA Auto Express Tire Pros

Review for Cruz Control DBA Auto Express Tire Pros
Morgan S. on 01/24/2016
"Customer Value to staff? Zero."
Lots os places one could go to get a new battery, but I decided to see if they could replace for me. I had been there for service before & while they weren't very friendly, they were quick. Pulled up to the bay wanting to ask what options they had, but was just waived in. The service tech finally asked what I needed. "Oh, ok, pull up over there." I did. Then waited. Nothing. Finally I got out, walked to the tech and ask if I should leave it running since it wouldn't start once shut off. "Yeah, leave the keys in it." Umm, ok, what new batteries do you carry? He seemed annoyed. "We only have one brand in stock - that's it." Ok... Is there a warranty? "I think it's 5 years", and he abruptly turned and went to the next customer. No price, no warranty check, and rude. But I'd already placed my car in the outer bay, so I headed to the office, hoping the next person would be more helpful. Right after processing my payment (a friendlier fellow), their computer locked up. No warranty printed. No offer even to mail it to me. So a return trip is now necessary. It's great that these guys are fast, but after visiting dor service and 4 new tires, I would think repeat customers would have more value to them. Just a moment of being thorough, answering simple questions, goes a long way.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V