Review for Cupelli Automotive
FRANCESCA B. on 07/02/2014
"Straightforward - transparent "
I bought a 2009 Mini S with 14,000 miles - thinking it was a great gas saving alternative to my beloved Toyota FJ Cruiser Gas Guzzler. Immediately after buying I had doubts - sunk money into it then started blog searching and had major discomfort that I had gotten into a money pit! At 59,000 miles - car would start sluggishly in Am - but fine all day ....Firestone (my basic maintenance choice0 had had it in the shop twice in one week - changed spark plugs, flushed systems - still....not fixed....only happened in the morning. I went on line and was not feeling good about resolving this issue as many complaints with similar symtoms resulted in thousands of dollars of repairs.
I found Cupelli - based on a thorough review of multiple mini coooper blogs and forums. Frank - took great detail and time asking specific questions about the symptoms . He also requested a conversation and service history documentation from Firestone. I chose Cupelli because of their dealer diagnostic tools. Frank was straightforward - did not over promise - but assured me that he would have answers based on the diagnostics. It was discovered that the fuel pump was not performing to standard, and we hoped this would solve the problem. Very reasonable price. Very expert and honest communication. So far - performing extremely well. Appreciative of transparent and qualified techs - they know this vehicle.!!!! Highly recommend for Mini Cooper Service.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper