Review for Cupelli Automotive
NEIL B. on 01/29/2015
"THOROUGHNESS IS IMPRESSIVE"
Unhappy with the commissioned based service "advisors" that the local BWM dealer employs, I had been looking for a while for a reliable, trustworthy local mechanic for my 2009 BMW. Someone who would actually recommend preventative maintenance. Frank Cupelli is the man. I was informed ny another mechanic that my car needed rear brakes and Frank informed me that first he would do a full diagnostic. Then he patiently explained to me that the car needed some other work as well, and seeing that I plan on keeping this car a long time, I appreciated the thoroughness of the service. He also told me what service will be upcoming a year from now, based on my driving habits. Price wise, the rear brakes and rotors cost $500, vs. $700 dealership. The big difference is that Frank didn't recommend stuff I don't need, and IS proactively managing my cars maintenance.
Vehicle: BMW 328i