Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for D. Wells Automotive
Jim P. on 11/05/2012
"Dishonest business practices"
Bought tires about 6 months ago. Passenger front tire had slow leak from rim. I was told by my service station that the tire was installed incorrectly. I took it back to D. Wells. They "fixed" it. I continued to get a slow leak. Took it back again. I bubble was found on the tire side wall. D. Wells refused to replace tire. They accepted no responsibiity for the poor installation of the tire. I found D. Wells to be a very bad place to do business with.
Vehicle: Acura TL
Service Date: 11/02/2012
Review Created: 11/05/2012 09:33 AM
David W. at D. Wells Automotive responded on 11/06/2012
The tire was not installed incorrectly, his wheels are all scratched from bumping curbs and he broke the bead on the tire. He came in recently for the other tire had slow leak, same problem, bead seal again, while the left front now has bubble on sidewall from hitting curb or pothole. We took care of both tires as far as resealing and did not charge him, even though it has been 8 months since tires were installed. Really wish he could see we do take care of our customers and unfortunate when you get customers like him that do not appreciate that.