Review for Dale's Auto Care
JOANNA M. on 02/19/2016
"Great service! Clear, specific explanations of problems and options; "
These guys are the best. Always extremely courteous, friendly, and accommodating! As someone who doesn't understand cars, it is always intimidating for me to take my car in somewhere-I never know if I am getting straight info or upsold. But Dale's came recommended by a trusted friend and my experience is that the always go out of their way to edicate me about the problem and my options for fixing it. They give me clear, accessible info and advice so I can prioritize my choices about services based on my vehicle, my budget, my driving habits and my goals for my vehicle. They are always sweet and friendly and I experience in them an absolute sincerity that gives me confidence in their service, their prices and their advice. Plus the work they have done on my car has proven to validate everything they told me. I have always wanted a 'car guy (or gal)' that I could trust to help me protect my investment in my vehicle sand I feel 100% confident that I can trust their advice and their work. What a relief! Plus they always offer a 5% discount if you pay in cash and their service is speedy!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V