Review for Dale's Auto Care
LOREN P. on 03/07/2012
"Best Mechanic in Boise"
Honesty is everything to me: my first experience with the shop was taking a van in to find out why the engine light was on. They looked it up for free, told me what the problem was, and, instead of trying to convince me to spend a bunch of money fixing it, they recommended selling the car to not lose money.

The next time I took my car in, they took care of the stuff I really needed done and told me what I needed to get done in the future. Again, no pressuring me to spend money right now: they helped me figure out a timeline to get those repairs accomplished over the next few months.

Everyone was really considerate and I could tell they cared about helping me, not getting my money. This is the only shop I'll go to in Boise: they're honest, do great work, and stand behind it.
Vehicle: Honda Accord