David's Auto Repair Service LLC

Review for David's Auto Repair Service LLC
TENAYA V. on 03/25/2015
"Each representative for this company made me feel that they had my best interest in mind. "
They honored my 'first time discount'. OLF, rotate tires and gave me info on what they thought needed to be addressed next. They said they were honest in their advertisement. I read some reviews. It has been difficult to find a trustful mechanic but I feel these peeps are on board with keeping my car safe to drive at a fair price. I did bring it in at 8 am and was told it would be ready in a couple of hours but it took to closing for it to be ready. I understand they got really busy that day and I was not in a hurry to have the car back so all is good there but a phone call to tell me what's up would have been nice. I would expect it to be ready in the future at the designated time if I really needed it at a certain time. What really blew my mind is that they had washed and cleaned my Rav4 inside and out when I picked it up...at no extra charge! Stellar! And it really needed a wash. I recommended these guys to a friend and she brought her truck in the next day...she is also satisfied.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4